Patch 2.4.0h

Can we please get an update regarding the random lag spikes and freezes? I had no problems with lag before this patch went live and I am pretty sure it isn't my PC or internet since I have several other games running just fine.
Last edited by cuang123 on Oct 2, 2016, 6:05:00 AM
Monday ending and still no word on the hotfix? Can't play at all since this patch.
Woolfio @YouTube

He he he he/
-Помню, как толпа крестьян убить меня хотела,
После инквизиторы калечили мне тело!
Все восстало против молодого некроманта,
Сделав меня мучеником моего таланта.
I want the new skills :)
Any word on the rampant DC issue?

Or are GGG pretending they have no idea what's going on?

Started off patient, losing it fast... I get DC'd randomly so much I had to actually change a build idea to not use Spectres, because what would be the point? I'd be losing them constantly to DC and relog anyway.

When the quality of your servers/connection influences build choices, you have a problem GGG, a large one. It's also kept money in my pocket I was going to use for stash tabs I really needed, but fuck it, not going to give a company money when they kick me off the game several times an hour. I'd be less pissed if I had seen even word one on the issue, but still nothing? C'mon now, you want paying/playing customers, correct?
I get dced too.
To the Top!
same here, many lag spikes and freeze screen since last patch. this and the stupid xp penalty do the game very boring
I have noticed that since the latest patch, my game graphics performance took a hit. I was playing on a laptop and it got so bad that I switched to a better spec computer to play the game. However, after a few hours of running the game, the same sluggish performance starts to show up.

There were even 2 instances where this computer auto-shutdown due to overheat. From then on, I have tuned down all graphics for more performance so as to minimise this overheat thing.

Would really appreciate if GGG can look into the graphics performance tuning that has gone into the latest patch to see if there is anything that could result it this sluggish game performance.
My game freezes from time to time as well. Also when switching instances, it takes a really long time. I can't play in groups hardly because if the instance is created by them, my latency spikes. Too far invested to lose a char to this. May take a break for a while till the servers stabilize a bit.
IGN - Brills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info