[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Why the barrage? isnt tornado great single target damage?
"
Camaron wrote:
Why the barrage? isnt tornado great single target damage?

Barrage is superior single target damage, it's not even close really. You can use TS for everything up to T15 (usually kill everything within 3 shots), but for the bosses with huge hp pools like T16 Guardians and Shaper, you really want to be using Barrage for better damage, better life leech, and better flask charge generation.

Edit: Use Barrage for Atziri too, otherwise you will one shot yourself on the split phase since you can't control where your arrows are flying.
Last edited by jinraQ on Dec 25, 2016, 12:20:27 AM
Finished all of the content. Shaper deathless, uber first try ever few deaths due to recklessness.
Very strong build. Big note "DyingSUn" is a must.
Guys, whats your secret in obtaining Skyforths on new league? I've got big problem to afford it. Im running without herald of ash becouse of that.
"
nikitas wrote:
Finished all of the content. Shaper deathless, uber first try ever few deaths due to recklessness.

whats your flask setup for shaper and uber on breach? should i be using overflowing chalice?
"
namkro wrote:
"
nikitas wrote:

whats your flask setup for shaper and uber on breach? should i be using overflowing chalice?

that's basically all time setup i don't see a use for onslaught flask, swapping quicksilver for rumi at Minotaur.
Last edited by nikitas on Dec 25, 2016, 6:54:44 AM
For my setup i found that 2x ele pen vinktar's +
work better for shaper:
. I also swap in arctic armor instead of herald of ice for t16 bosses/uber atziri and trio. Rumi's is really good too for trio/t16 bosses.
Last edited by skoupidi on Dec 25, 2016, 7:31:32 AM
Pls help me imrove my char i have dps tornado 54 k and barrage 57 k over 9,5 k es i feel fine for maping i dont do t 15 up since i am going to 100 and scare to die at 98 lvl since its pain in ass i think i should get realy much more dps duno where my items
tree

How much pDPS this bow will be if i remove everything but 179 increase and multimod-mastercraft it?
"
ka3map_nyasha wrote:

How much pDPS this bow will be if i remove everything but 179 increase and multimod-mastercraft it?

~370 pdps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info