[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Can you please clarify one thing for me. I see that you've took the leech nodes at the Duelist section when using a non legacy vessel and you took none with a legacy vessel.
I get the part that you need vaal pact for the non legacy one for instant leech but why do you need additional leech nodes for non legacy vessel. Is it really that much of a difference that it gives only 20% vs 30%? Why can't you just simply abuse the flask leech with both ?

(Don't look at my profile I'm still in progress to convert it from an other build )

Thanks
Last edited by McZuzlak on Nov 29, 2016, 12:17:14 PM
Hi, I just visit your guide because I've just respeced my main char into CI and despite that ES was my no 1 priority, I'm sitting on barely 8k. I know that gear isn't gg, but that's just best I have atm, with not much currency to boot.

I'd be glad with 9-9,5k, I'm rather broke. What's the fastest way to get that 1k ES boost? My guess is that regrets orbs+ jewels ( I have few +es% from witch, but they all have 2 relevant mods max). Before burning remains of my wealth, I thought I could ask someone with experience with CI.
Also Pls don't mind ascecendancy, gems, etc.)

patient

I have few sockets nearby and I have few passives that I may respec with no harm.

Also I'm not that sure about Essence Surge cluster, looks pretty decent but it's 4 nodes which might be just spent for actuall ES.
Gearwise I could drop anything as long as it's cheap to replace. My priority are "cheap and with least effort" tho (not very impressive, I know %))

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Nov 29, 2016, 8:55:32 AM
"
McZuzlak wrote:
Can you please clarify one thing for me. I see that you've took the leech nodes at the Duelist section when using a non legacy vessel and you took none with a legacy vessel.
I get the part that you need vaal pack for the non legacy one for instant leech but why do you need additional leech nodes for non legacy vessel. Is it really that much of a difference that it gives only 20% vs 30%? Why can't you just simply abuse the flask leech with both ?

(Don't look at my profile I'm still in progress to convert it from an other build )

Thanks

I think you need to run the build without the leech nodes (in general) and then try out the leech nodes and vaal pact. The Vaal pact with a couple leech nodes adds a whole lot of survival for the build overall without loosing a ton of damage yet each player has his own preference. Vaal pact + leech nodes = a major boost in survival even with legacy flasks, etc. at least IMO it does.
Maybe I am missing something, but why do we need to run a flask of grounding to remove shock when pathfinder's Master Alchemist node makes you immune to status ailments during flask effect? I'm assuming the Pathfinder version of this build chooses Master Alchemist because in the flasks section there is also a flask that removes bleed, so you wouldn't use that along with Master Surgeon, since Master Surgeon already removes bleed on flask use. Please help me figure out what I'm missing!

edit: Also, if someone can explain to me the purpose of Mirror Arrow in this build, that would be great too. I feel like it would be more beneficial to self cast Elemental Weakness curse instead, since there are no curses run on this build otherwise?
Last edited by Spokodude on Nov 29, 2016, 11:02:25 AM
"
Spokodude wrote:
Maybe I am missing something, but why do we need to run a flask of grounding to remove shock when pathfinder's Master Alchemist node makes you immune to status ailments during flask effect? I'm assuming the Pathfinder version of this build chooses Master Alchemist because in the flasks section there is also a flask that removes bleed, so you wouldn't use that along with Master Surgeon, since Master Surgeon already removes bleed on flask use. Please help me figure out what I'm missing!

edit: Also, if someone can explain to me the purpose of Mirror Arrow in this build, that would be great too. I feel like it would be more beneficial to self cast Elemental Weakness curse instead, since there are no curses run on this build otherwise?

mirror arrow is to fool bosses.

veteran bowyer, master surgeon takes 6, with both veteran bowyer and master surgeon you can't get status ailments immunity.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
mirror arrow is to fool bosses.

veteran bowyer, master surgeon takes 6, with both veteran bowyer and master surgeon you can't get status ailments immunity.

So why use a staunching flask if Master Surgeon already gives bleed immunity? And also, if we take Master Surgeon, what is our defence against freeze? Wouldn't shaper freeze us very easily since he does lots of cold damage?
Last edited by Spokodude on Nov 29, 2016, 11:21:12 AM
you shouldnt take blast's setup as an example, he is using really good gear and those flask setup is only for shaper runs.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Do you think this build would have great benefit from a full aura gaurdian ? Just looking at how much elemental you scale it could be sick right ?

I'm talking kinda budget here, probably 6l reach and hopefully skyforth somewhere down the line.

Would having a full gaurdian bot make it somewhat viable as a starter build ?
Last edited by Ethario on Nov 29, 2016, 12:46:37 PM
you gotta be careful not to die to ref.
Is this build doable with a well rolled legacy Reach?
I feel like i have very low crit and very low accuracy with it.
on the hunt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info