[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Asyyra wrote:
"
And how would i go about doing that? I'm not that well versed in crafting

get a trusty master service,

get "prefixes cannot be changed" mod on the bow,
use scouring orb on it,(WARNING without prefixes cannot be changed mod on the bow dont use scour on the bow!)

put multimod via using elreon lvl 8 bench,
craft critical chance and attack speed.

Seems expensive :P More than i can afford at the moment for sure. Do you think it would be worth trying to divine a better roll? I can't figure out what tiers it is

Assuming for the moment that the accuracy roll is from the hybrid roll and not a combination of hybrid roll and a suffix accuracy roll, then your three prefix mods are:

T1 flat phys (range 29-38 to 58-68)
T5 hybrid (range: 35%-44%)
T1 or T2 % phys (range 155%-169% or 170%-179%)

Worth finding out whether you have a T1 or T2 %phys roll, and then eventually multimodding it after scrubbing the suffixes. Scrubbing the suffixes will also clarify whether the hybrid roll is a lower tier and a suffix accuracy roll is being added to the accuracy roll from the prefix hybrid roll.

If you're lucky and the % phys roll is in fact T1, then the max dps on your bow after multimodding will be 532pdps which is absolutely insane for league. If the roll is T2, then your max dps will be 517pdps. This will cost a metric ton of divines, but its worth it for a bow with such a massive potential pdps. You could start a mirror service on this bow.
Last edited by DicemanX on Mar 19, 2017, 5:56:40 PM
having such drop is probably like 1 out of 1 million luck. don't sell it cheap. you will never ever have such drop in your poe life time.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 19, 2017, 6:02:33 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
having such drop is probably like 1 out of 1 million luck. don't sell it cheap. you will never ever have such drop in your poe life time.

Yeah this is like opening up an Arcanist Box and seeing several mirrors drop from it :).
i am playing this my self on legacy.

but i have a huge problem with bows. when do what bow get outshined. lets say how good do a harb need to be to out shine the opus. how bad can a reach legacy be to out shine the opus/harb and last how good do the harb need to out shine the reach legacy.

thx for any help
"
KingKQlle wrote:

but i have a huge problem with bows. when do what bow get outshined. lets say how good do a harb need to be to out shine the opus. how bad can a reach legacy be to out shine the opus/harb and last how good do the harb need to out shine the reach legacy.

thx for any help

diceman did some tests some pages ago, and i did some tests at page 167. check them
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
KingKQlle wrote:

thx for any help

diceman did some tests some pages ago, and i did some tests at page 167. check them

i saw diceman did a post on page 190. kinda tels abit. but what i can find info on is between opus and reach. ever a point doing harb?

thx <3
"
KingKQlle wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
KingKQlle wrote:

thx for any help

i saw diceman did a post on page 190. kinda tels abit. but what i can find info on is between opus and reach. ever a point doing harb?

thx <3

I have yet to post my findings on Legacy Reaches, but for now I'll mention that a well-rolled double legacy Reach (360+pdps) is around 35% stronger than an Opus when it comes to Barrage dps. A regular Reach is not even worth discussing since Opus is clearly superior.

However, I would aim to get a 350pdps or higher Harbinger instead of a Reach. When you scale your damage to high levels via gear and passives, and get many extra arrows from Dying Sun, helm enchant, and quiver, the Harbinger will begin distancing itself from the Reach. Instead of spending 30-40ex on a Reach, better to save up more ex and buy the highest dps Harbinger you can. Until then Opus will be enough to destroy everything up to T15 and uber lab.

I have yet to post my findings on Legacy Reaches, but for now I'll mention that a well-rolled double legacy Reach (360+pdps) is around 35% stronger than an Opus when it comes to Barrage dps. A regular Reach is not even worth discussing since Opus is clearly superior.

However, I would aim to get a 350pdps or higher Harbinger instead of a Reach. When you scale your damage to high levels via gear and passives, and get many extra arrows from Dying Sun, helm enchant, and quiver, the Harbinger will begin distancing itself from the Reach. Instead of spending 30-40ex on a Reach, better to save up more ex and buy the highest dps Harbinger you can. Until then Opus will be enough to destroy everything up to T15 and uber lab.[/quote]

is worth using to i get a new harb is what you thinking if i understand you right. so it is worth removing sufix and multi craft it
"
KingKQlle wrote:

is worth using to i get a new harb is what you thinking if i understand you right. so it is worth removing sufix and multi craft it

Your bow is ultimately better than a double legacy Reach. Scrub off the suffixes and put on attack speed again along with crit, and use that until you're ready for an even stronger bow. Maybe farm up enough exalts to get a mirror and get yourself that 500+ pdps bow that the other person just recently found (assuming that he or she puts it up for mirror service after crafting it).
thx alot. dying sun and +2 barrage before crafting it then. also did get me skyforth to day. and i saw blasting said there was 2 tree types 1 for sky and one with out. i see what he drop is the leech and vaal pact. any point doing any change even with skyforth and with out legacy vinktar. or keep going the budget tree
Last edited by KingKQlle on Mar 19, 2017, 7:25:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info