[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
basta1982 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
basta1982 wrote:
fire-conversion isn't very useful, too.

what? so you say, letting ele focus and wed buffing the half of the damage pool is not good idea? what?
signalfire gives better dps than any mirrored quiver to pure phys skills. 15-20% more. and signalfire alone itself is like 40% damage buff to the build. holy smokes man.
my mind just blown

Read my post once a again, then take 2 minutes to think about what i've said.

He means that the fire-conversion doesn't synergy with combo Vinktar + The Retch, only lightning damage does :) But I just use The Retch cause I want more flask duration, not because of it's damage.

I saw on that video you have 51k tornado shot unbuffed, wth, I have 56k unbuffed but cant kill Hydra at half of your speed lol, may be because of the map mods, at that time I'm trying to get the Atlas bonus so I rolled a corrupted rare map, Hydra have +40% elemental resistance if I remember correctly
"
H0X9 wrote:
He means that the fire-conversion doesn't synergy with combo Vinktar + The Retch, only lightning damage does :) But I just use The Retch cause I want more flask duration, not because of it's damage.

I saw on that video you have 51k tornado shot unbuffed, wth, I have 56k unbuffed but cant kill Hydra at half of your speed lol, may be because of the map mods, at that time I'm trying to get the Atlas bonus so I rolled a corrupted rare map, Hydra have +40% elemental resistance if I remember correctly

Hasn't really anything to do with map-mods. The tooltip-dps at hideout is highly misleading for several reasons. You don't stack crit-chance, or damage and most of the dps isn't shown here anyway. Stuff like elemental overload, point blank, vinktar-conv and of course the chaos-damage of the retch don't effect your ho-tooltip at all. - The true-dps is way, way higher.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 19, 2017, 8:34:35 AM
"

yeah i understood but still, his arguments and reasoning is very poor. everything that he made himself believe dont even touch to any reality or math/analytical approach. anyway, i dont care. i wish more power and glory to everyone.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 19, 2017, 9:00:16 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"

yeah i understood but still, his arguments and reasoning is very poor. everything that he made himself believe dont even touch to any reality or math/analytical approach. anyway, i dont care. i wish more power and glory to everyone.

obviously you did not understood anything and still pretending it, is just even more foolish. The argument isn't poor as well, you are just as ignorant as always.

And just in case you are still clueless: The arguments haven't been about Signal Fire not being the best in slot for your build, it was about his gear-choices fitting better to a completely different build.
Last edited by basta1982 on Feb 19, 2017, 9:28:32 AM
Hi guys, its me again :)

Still trying to improve my stuff.

I m farming without to much probleme the 4 guardians.

I m sitting close to 9k5 ES.

I tryed 2 times the shapper, but cant pass the p3, he just os me sometimes and i cant protect zana when she cloes the portal. But my frst probleme is that i think that my barrage arrows pass threw the shaper without touching him. Maybe because of my accuracy? Its a probleme because i deal quite less damage than i sould do. There is some moment i canalyse barrage and he just dont loose any hp (i m quite close to him because of point blank of course).

Any advice to improve my stuff or maybe the tree?

Tryed uber atziri, lost 1 portal cause of a dc and one on the second boss, and fail at her during the last phase, getting os rofl...

Thx for everything
definitely the problem is your accuracy. wow. could you tell me the number of your accuracy rating. not the %, the number please.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What do you guys suggest for leveling up to this build? Looking to try it out in legacy league and I tried leveling a bit in standard, boy is ranger difficult lol.
Anyone can do a guide with the way i need follow first in the skill tree?

Thanks
How often did any of you run the merc lab for the head enchant?

Just to get a feeling, how often I can expect it to run :/

Got a nice Bow, and can do maps up to tier:10 without the bosses.

I also took the advice for the Atziri flask, that helped a lot ;D

anything else that I could change to improve more, don't forget I'm more on a budget, not so much interested in the "elite" Version.

Here is the rest of the gear:

Another Question regarding the "discipline" Gem Corruption, how long does it take to get "Energyshield recharge rate is ignored by damage taken" ?

I'm also working on the 5 Link for the body armor ;D, just need to get those 150 Orbs of Fusing ;D

My Enlighten Support is now lvl 2 and I can finally activate "hatred" as well, this helps with the clearing speed, also I added Vall Discipline for further support ;D
Last edited by Hirogen on Feb 20, 2017, 2:09:51 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
definitely the problem is your accuracy. wow. could you tell me the number of your accuracy rating. not the %, the number please.

Main hand accuracy rating: 1390

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info