[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

How important is the crit chance here? What about crit multi?

I am hovering at around 65% crit with 4 power charges (soon to be 5) and I am debating if I should craft diamond rings with WED or if it might be more dps to craft some Opal rings with double WED or even Steel rings with physical damage/WED?

"
akhen0924 wrote:
How important is the crit chance here? What about crit multi?

I am hovering at around 65% crit with 4 power charges (soon to be 5) and I am debating if I should craft diamond rings with WED or if it might be more dps to craft some Opal rings with double WED or even Steel rings with physical damage/WED?

with 5 pc's and your diamond factored in, you're more than fine. Focus on steel with flat phys/wed/res.
Really awesome build that Im having tons of fun with! I have a question regarding harbinger vs ROTC though, mostly targeted @Rupenus because of his bow damage formula, specifically:

"
guys here is the damage comparison formula for harbingers vs reach

harbinger dps points:

>(harbingers crit chance / 6.00(rotc crit chance)) x arrow number(everything included) x DPS of the bow

rotc dps points;

DPS x arrow number;

whatever bow has higher points choose that one

So, I have these 2 bows:

ROTC - 358 DPS, 6 crit, 13 arrows barrage with flasks. 4654 points based on formula. I get 75k tooltip DPS with 5 power charges + flasks. So, 975k DPS with 13 arrows.

Harbinger - 391 DPS, 9.3 crit, 9 arrows barrage with flasks. 5454 points based on formula. I get 105k tooltip DPS with 5 power charges + flasks. So, 945k DPS with 9 arrows.

Doesn't seem like the formula is right though. Based on the formula, harbinger should be 17% stronger compared to ROTC. Mind you, I have a TON of global crit multiplier too (443%), so harbinger should be even stronger, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Please help! Trying to figure out which bow I should keep now.

Thanks!
Thanks blasting cap !!

Most well-named build i think i've ever come across, and i've always wanted to try it since it was first posted here.. Hoping to rush another 36 challenges with it, mostly solo.

The following I'm not fully wearing yet, it was mostly stuff purchased throughout the league whenever i saw something cheap. Still haven't actually specced in to CI. (at time of writing about 20 hours in @lvl80 and may attempt uber lab before the gear switch)

I'll probably use a mix of these jewels before upgrading them..

Defensive:

Offensive:

Alternative gear
(Underrated enchant for clear speed, will probably use this instead of +2 barrage helm sometimes)
(Even with my lower flat phys, high AS bow, my opals still currently beat this steel base)

yet to buy flasks lol, with some luck i might loot Dying Sun tho first :P

As for upgrades, First up if the 10% ele pen is so desirable on boots i will hopefully be able to swap my Skyforth (+a few ex? not sure what the enchant it worth) for a 10% pen pair. Not thrilled with either belt atm either..

I have probably 70ex but want to play a bit longer to figure out where the cheaper/more efficent upgrades are. Pretty sure I will have to add res to cap for ele weakness/curses. I'm also lacking INT compared to some of you guys so so i'm hoping my mana pool isn't too low to prevent stun with ToH up. I haven't looked at it too closely but i'm sure its been discussed - i feel like a bow under 450pds and high 8.xx or 9.xx crit is not worth upgrading to for its cost. At a glance to me it looks like my RotC (288pdps) is the equivalent of a 386pdps Harb with around 9 crit. (the above is a simplification). So unless I have something messed up or someone can shed some light on the matter further, i don't feel great about buying a low 400dps bow for 25ex+. PLUS the extra attack speed of the RotC will hurt to lose for smoothness :(. (Also the Inc. Crit. Strikes is a bit easier to colour in a regalia if i change things up a bit now and then).

So is there a consensus on the pdps/crit breakpoint of when harbs reign supreme?

Since I'm using RotC, the gem setups i'm looking at:
Barrage:

Lightning Arrow:
+ 2 of

for LA I'm thinking faster attacks for clear speed, slower proj is getting a little silly with RotC 20% projectile slow already. Ele focus i'm ok with for now but if im not one shotting a lot of packs in high maps i don't really wanna prevent freeze from ToH cold dmg crits (fkn porcupines).

BTW I also feel like the +2 secondary TS arrows enchant might be insane for single target too if it helps more of them hit more often. Just over the years sometimes GMP TS single target surprises the shit out of me lol. Anyone played around with that much?

Another thing, does penetration vinktar without doubt beat out flat added lightning vinktar?

Also lolheretic if you're still around, goddamn impressed by how far you've taken the build in a temp league hehe.

PS. Apologies for any thoughts and/or questions that have already been answered a thousand times, and thanks again for the great build.
Last edited by Thinktank9 on Jan 25, 2017, 7:04:13 PM
"
Thinktank9 wrote:

for LA I'm thinking faster attacks for clear speed, slower proj is getting a little silly with RotC 20% projectile slow already. Ele focus i'm ok with for now but if im not one shotting a lot of packs in high maps i don't really wanna prevent freeze from ToH cold dmg crits (fkn porcupines).

BTW I also feel like the +2 secondary TS arrows enchant might be insane for single target too if it helps more of them hit more often. Just over the years sometimes GMP TS single target surprises the shit out of me lol. Anyone played around with that much?

Another thing, does penetration vinktar without doubt beat out flat added lightning vinktar?

I don't use slower proj in my LA either. Took out ele focus/slower proj since shocking for herald of ice clearing + curse on hit is faster. I'm running innervate personally since I'm mostly one shotting everything through T16s.

Yes, penetration vinktar without a doubt. You could also consider Essence of Hysteria spamming Crystal Belts to craft something with WED and 5% penetration when flasks are active
"
system787 wrote:

I don't use slower proj in my LA either. Took out ele focus/slower proj since shocking for herald of ice clearing + curse on hit is faster. I'm running innervate personally since I'm mostly one shotting everything through T16s.

Yes, penetration vinktar without a doubt. You could also consider Essence of Hysteria spamming Crystal Belts to craft something with WED and 5% penetration when flasks are active

Considering there probably isn't room for a silver flask in the final flask setup i guess innervate deserves a chance so long as dmg is still up to scratch. It obviously doesn't hurt when you're already 1-shotting everything hey. Will give it a shot!

I take it you dropped HoA for HoI? Can i ask what curse you're using? I'm currently using CoH - HoI - Poacher's Mark, with a measly 3 frenzy charges and it still seems to be doing good work speed-wise.

Unfortunately my belt may need to hold 80+ res (and maybe even highish str) for a while unless i do some shuffling of other gear which might be painful for me (I hate to drop dps once i have it already haha). So getting a hysteria belt with nice res+str included would be hard af to roll or pricey to purchase atm.

Thanks for the input :)
"
Thinktank9 wrote:
"
system787 wrote:

Considering there probably isn't room for a silver flask in the final flask setup i guess innervate deserves a chance so long as dmg is still up to scratch. It obviously doesn't hurt when you're already 1-shotting everything hey. Will give it a shot!

I take it you dropped HoA for HoI? Can i ask what curse you're using? I'm currently using CoH - HoI - Poacher's Mark, with a measly 3 frenzy charges and it still seems to be doing good work speed-wise.

Unfortunately my belt may need to hold 80+ res (and maybe even highish str) for a while unless i do some shuffling of other gear which might be painful for me (I hate to drop dps once i have it already haha). So getting a hysteria belt with nice res+str included would be hard af to roll or pricey to purchase atm.

Thanks for the input :)

Poacher's as well. Ele weakness will rip me on reflect and there's no need for Assassin's mark with skyforth.
HoI to curse. I just swap HoA for my increased duration gem and remove curse on hit so i can manual curse bosses. Pretty much for shaper and uber atziri only. I haven't gotten 10% pen on boots but 16% attackspeed is pretty much the next best and arguably best for mapping
Do you change the meaning of

for ?
Last edited by XantoffRF on Jan 26, 2017, 4:24:58 AM
"
XantoffRF wrote:
Do you change the meaning of

for ?

Keep the bow you have.
I have quite simple question - how to deal with ele reflect if you offscrean?
I just hit 78 grabbed 2 ascendency skills and dmg is not high af but usually i got oneshoot if I run on ele reflect mob. Even though LA dmg is not near sky high, somehow I manage to kill myself 80% of time.

Btw this is hands down fastest build so far for me, also tried couple this season but running from pack to pack and only one LA to clear everything you see is really awesome feeling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info