[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Odafaz wrote:
Someone please help me....I just switched my build to this one and im not satisfied.

First of all, how am i supposed to get 4 greens on a vaal regalia?

Im using a 350 pdps bow with 8.7 crit, currently 5l because i cant color my regalia, i also have skyforth.

Look at my TazMania_ and see what i can upgrade first please!!

I have been doing t10- maps and havent been not even close of your videos.

Obs: i know i still have to change rings and maybe gloves, also, is 4lvl enlighten a must? cause i bought a lvl 3 one and i cant run disciplina, hatred and ash...im with 46 mana, so i think lvl4 is a must, correct?

OK, where to start..

1) You're missing the entire Alchemist flask node cluster on a flask based build. Get these immediately

2) Missing a boot enchant. Get the 16% APS/CAST Speed enchant from uber lab or atleast the 12% from merc lab.. It's a huge boost in dps.

3) Your flasks are a mess. A Life flask? on a Ci build? Why?. Use your vinktars + a diamond flask + dying sun (huge... huge.. part of this build.. 50% + more dps on barrage) + quicksilver + overflowing chalice or a taste of hate

4) Level 4 enlighten is not a must at all. If for some reason you're running into a mana issue, take the 1 4% aura node reserve by CI.

5) Your gem links are a mess in the helm and in general. Take a look at my profile, character blasting_kappa for the absolute up to date gem links and copy those... to a T. I dropped herald of ash for curse on hit + herald of ice + poachers mark. You should try that out.

6) Lacking +2 barrage enchant on helm (not crucial but makes a large difference)

7) Rings have no %energy shield or even flat es

8) No energy from within jewel, nor the written in blood cluster taken.

9) ALOT of your gems (including aura/heralds) are level 12 range. These at 20/20 are a massive difference.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 9, 2017, 4:56:44 AM
"
Felkor wrote:
Hi !

A question about this build, regarding the weapon

-> Reach of the council (BSC, so post-nerf) has far less damage and crit than a good harbringer. However, does the +4 projectiles close the gap enough to be worth considering ? Or doesn't worth the ex'.

-> Xoph's Nurture bow : this bow gives us base full-conversion, Freeing a support gem. But I think I may be wrong here, if thee goal is having lightning for shock/Vinktar leech.

A Non legacy ROTC Still tops mid range harby's. a 360 pdps-ish harby is where the cut off point lies vs a non legacy RoTC (generally speaking).

Xoph's Nurture is not recommended as you want half lightning conversion to exploit the damage/leech from vinktars, pen, shock etc.

Last edited by Solishaw on Jan 9, 2017, 5:07:27 AM
Thanks Cap :)
ROTC vs Herbringer calculation are rather simple if u assume using them with Increased critical strikes vs GMP. This way critical from ROTC ~ Harbringer, number of arrows is equal, but u don't have the penalty from GMP (25% less). So take DPS from Harbringer and divide it with 0.75. If is less than the ROTC DPS then ROTC is better, if not the Harbringer rules. This way you can compare any of these 2 bows.

LE.
Did some testing on my bow character to see the numbers beside critical strike chance from 6% ROTC to 8.75% Harbringer:

With ROTC TS I have a base critical strike chance 30.12%; With increased critical strikes support I go up to 48.96%.
Hrbringer with 8.75% critical strike chance gives me only 43.93%. That's because the gem

has also 110% increased critical stikes.

In terms of price vs efficiency ROTC is the winner. A 350 DPS legacy one (20 exa on standard) translate into 466 DPS Harbringer (which at 8.75 crit will still be weaker than ROTC), harbringer that is over 120 exa, both 6L from poe.trade. Not to mention the problem that those harbringers are mirrored and you can never change colours setup.

On temp leagues a 280 ROTC (10 exa) is better than 373 DPS Harbringer (over 20 exa) -both 6L.

At any point IF you need more DPS, you must go with expensive harbringers. But as Lolheretic showed us, the build works very well even if you don't have all the legacy/100+ exa items.
Last edited by Piftiuta on Jan 9, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
"
"
Piftiuta wrote:
I wonder why no one is using gloves with "curse with elemental weakness on hit". It will be a big boost to the damage, so to the leach as well.
Any particular reason to not use them?

a) Finding a high es pair with decent rolls will be incredibly expensive.

b) I use a curse on hit poachers mark in my own personal setup (check my profile for my own personal gem links, use at your own risk)

c) ele reflect would be brutal

I thought reflected hits can't proc anything, so you can't curse yourself with ele weak?
"
Odafaz wrote:
Someone please help me....I just switched my build to this one and im not satisfied.

Put barrage in your regalia, it uses either 2R2G2B or 1R3G2B, both of which are relatively easy to hit with 1R1G vorici (takes like 300 chroms). LA/TS require more greens so put them in your bow. You should also be prioritizing 6 link on your barrage over LA/TS as single target is a bigger concern, so it works out well for your current setup.

Btw I accidentally did this in like 2 chroms when recoloring my bow, I thought its pretty hilarious:
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 9, 2017, 8:27:53 AM
"
"
Odafaz wrote:

Im using a 350 pdps bow with 8.7 crit, currently 5l because i cant color my regalia, i also have skyforth.

Obs: i know i still have to change rings and maybe gloves, also, is 4lvl enlighten a must? cause i bought a lvl 3 one and i cant run disciplina, hatred and ash...im with 46 mana, so i think lvl4 is a must, correct?

OK, where to start..

1) You're missing the entire Alchemist flask node cluster on a flask based build. Get these immediately

2) Missing a boot enchant. Get the 16% APS/CAST Speed enchant from uber lab or atleast the 12% from merc lab.. It's a huge boost in dps.

3) Your flasks are a mess. A Life flask? on a Ci build? Why?. Use your vinktars + a diamond flask + dying sun (huge... huge.. part of this build.. 50% + more dps on barrage) + quicksilver + overflowing chalice or a taste of hate

4) Level 4 enlighten is not a must at all. If for some reason you're running into a mana issue, take the 1 4% aura node reserve by CI.

5) Your gem links are a mess in the helm and in general. Take a look at my profile, character blasting_kappa for the absolute up to date gem links and copy those... to a T. I dropped herald of ash for curse on hit + herald of ice + poachers mark. You should try that out.

6) Lacking +2 barrage enchant on helm (not crucial but makes a large difference)

9) ALOT of your gems (including aura/heralds) are level 12 range. These at 20/20 are a massive difference.

First of all, thanks A LOT for ir Quick response.

Secondly, whats the best setup for 5l TS? Or is LA better?

And one more question, how do u sustain Leech versus bosses? I saw u didnt take any Leech on tree, only vinktars...

And finaly, still dont know how u sustain a 6l TS with 3 auras, like i saíde, im using enlighten lvl 3 and have 46 mana left....With Ash Hatred and Discipline. This build is rly point hungry só what should i drop tô ter the flasks nodes and mana reserved?

Thanks a lot man, for real!
"
Odafaz wrote:

And one more question, how do u sustain Leech versus bosses? I saw u didnt take any Leech on tree, only vinktars...

And finaly, still dont know how u sustain a 6l TS with 3 auras, like i saíde, im using enlighten lvl 3 and have 46 mana left....With Ash Hatred and Discipline. This build is rly point hungry só what should i drop tô ter the flasks nodes and mana reserved?

The 'regular' tree has the Vitality Void cluster, which gives 2% life and 0.4% mana leech. The elite version is missing those because it assumes legacy Vinktars, which can be relatively easily sustained with Master Surgeon.

You won't get anywhere with 46 mana left, either get enlighten 4 or take a reduced reserve node near CI.

Personally I think LA is much better for map clear, as it has much better coverage. I'm not sure where TS would perform better, I tried it for a bit and didn't like it at all.
"
Rivx wrote:
"
Odafaz wrote:

The 'regular' tree has the Vitality Void cluster, which gives 2% life and 0.4% mana leech. The elite version is missing those because it assumes legacy Vinktars, which can be relatively easily sustained with Master Surgeon.

You won't get anywhere with 46 mana left, either get enlighten 4 or take a reduced reserve node near CI.

Personally I think LA is much better for map clear, as it has much better coverage. I'm not sure where TS would perform better, I tried it for a bit and didn't like it at all.

I play both LA and TS

It all IMO depends on your increased attack speed. I find TS much better with very high attack speed by far. Also if you do Core map a little I find TS works much better then LA by far and if you play a lot of Twinned maps (core being great example) with certain bosses I find TS much better yet LA is nice due to the added range however with a high attack speed I find TS safer and much more efficient yet that is just IMO - both work well yet I feel LA, if you are doing the instances I noted above, is a little more squishy and its easier to run out of mana with LA where with TS it is real hard for that to happen.
Last edited by NewbieDOTcom on Jan 9, 2017, 3:38:42 PM
"
"
Odafaz wrote:

OK, where to start..

Ok, now i have made the changed u told me to make.

The char is perfoming a lot better.

Still need the boots enchant and the rings. Im at 16.5k dps TS (5link) on ho, and 24k dps Barrage (6link)

This dmg is still FAR FAR FAR away from yours, and my gems all have quality...but are underleveled.

Im not as near as strong as you are. Im now saving for the rings and dyin sun. Let me know if i can make any changes, thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info