Getting bored.

haven't played that much this league taking my time slowly not bored yet
"

but I just wanna play T_T

If i may, i was like that, actualy still, to an extent am, and eventualy i realised that, you may try to force things, but eventualy, you'l start forcing more and harder, and start gaining less and less out of it,burning out faster and harder, you are just doing yourself a disservice, try other things, give your heart and soul to other interests that you have in your life.
Last edited by WithinSelf on Sep 29, 2016, 11:18:14 AM
Still having fun even after ripping on HC about 5-6 times and blowing every chaos I had trying to roll a 5 link white vaal regalia. I hope to reach 36 challenges by Dec. 3rd.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
I don't get why all of you guys go lacerate slayer. Berserker is freaking insane if you are going for kaom's heart.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:59:44 PM
"
Nozumi wrote:

If i may, i was like that, actualy still, to an extent am, and eventualy i realised that, you may try to force things, but eventualy, you'l start forcing more and harder, and start gaining less and less out of it,burning out faster and harder, you are just doing yourself a disservice, try other things, give your heart and soul to other interests that you have in your life.

1 sentence. 12 commas.

New record?
"
Pyrokar wrote:
I don't get why all of you guys go lacerate slayer. Berserker is freaking insane if you are going for kaom's heart.

Leech is our biggest defense. Can out heal Twin Plaza lazers and T15 Rigwald wolf projectiles. Gonna make up a post on duelist forums later since I_NO gave me the idea to try build out. Only 60% less recovery can be an issue if stacked with other rippy mods, but can do all other mods so far.
"
Pyrokar wrote:

The Slayer's leech bonuses are amazing. I couldn't believe how good they are. Doing a beyond pit map, in the boss's pit, it spams mobs and I kill and kill and the floor is littered with corpses and suddenly Bameth spams and BAM! vaal detonate dead, my hitpoints go from 5% to 100% within one second. That's with a budget build, with 290% item rarity and a 5c weapon. And you don't have to think about two of the most annoying mechanics in the game - bleed and stun.

Add all other bonuses plus the reduced reflected damage taken and you basically don't have to think about all the annoying shit in the game.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 29, 2016, 12:59:23 PM
I skipped the league.

Uninstalled on my laptop (playing on work days) yesterday because the end-game slot-machine bores me.

I guess I'll play sometimes on weekends.
If the next league is awesome I might be back.
Maybe I'll just wait for 3.0 to arrive.
getting bored too, Can't find anything decent can't get find anything other than PORTAL SCROLLS god damn it. and good builds cost way too much to make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info