[2.5] Poison BV IW MoM Dual Curse - 200k DPS - 46% Ele & 66% Phys Mitigation - 1.2k Reg - 7.6k Life

"
widardd wrote:
"
hugluk1 wrote:

can you give me a lvling tree , at 20lv, 40 lv... i think it good for me , thanks you!!

If you want easy leveling, I'd say level as dual wield blade flurry and spec out of the dual wield nodes later on.

Leveling a duelist caster right from the start can get rough and slow from 50-68.

Something like this until you're able to use a Pledge of Hands:

http://poeurl.com/UMq

sorry my english so bad, i need way of passive skill tree
great build mate!, btw i dont understand why you take additional curse aura? as far i know you dont need additional curse for run 2 curse aura with blasphemy. sorry bad english.
"
cbcgarmindo wrote:
great build mate!, btw i dont understand why you take additional curse aura node? as far i know you dont need additional curse on node for run 2 curse aura with blasphemy. sorry bad english.
"
cbcgarmindo wrote:
great build mate!, btw i dont understand why you take additional curse aura? as far i know you dont need additional curse for run 2 curse aura with blasphemy. sorry bad english.

You do, creatures in Wreaclast have a curse limit of 1. If you want to apply more you either need that Node or specific items that raise the curse limit.

In this case I actually prefer the node since you get additional curse effectiveness on the way. :)
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Dec 10, 2016, 4:18:48 AM
Is there ANYWAY this would be viable for Slayer? I am absolutely in LOVE with endless hunger and exclusively play only in HC leagues so this looks PERFECT for me trying to do all the content.

But slayer 20% cull, never stops leeching and almost perm onslought and is just so good. Do you think it would be worth the lack of mitigation gladiator provides?

Slayer also provides us with 100% more life leech and immunity to bleed and stun while leeching in which you are always doing.

For fortify I would run a cwdt blade vortex fortify (does that even work?) lol

Your thoughts?!

http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAPsUAAB7AdwD7gSzBS0NHxEtGFYYahzcHb4i4ij6Kk0snDLRM4c1kjwFPCg_J0GHRKtFR0WdR35H4krIU1JVrlgHWW1fmGEhZKNlTWh0aPJuqm87dO1343gNeC98DnyDfOWCEIKbgseE2YTvhTKPGo9Gj6aaO5rgm6Gcvp-jn9-iAKQ5pwinn6lutfK3PriTuR29Nr6nwBrAZs8y1abYvdpi2sHfsOvu7TzvfPAf-ej-CvfXrJh670CgXhPvTmFSk6iKs1dUeWjBBF8_FCDvDlBHOlhVxoPbBAdMs5eVUlM9X5f0bRkI9MBUakOlNQxwO7b1YbKAhrSFpyefAAAAAAA=

This is my proposed slayer tree
Last edited by Destreaga on Dec 11, 2016, 11:25:32 PM
"
Destreaga wrote:
Is there ANYWAY this would be viable for Slayer? I am absolutely in LOVE with endless hunger and exclusively play only in HC leagues so this looks PERFECT for me trying to do all the content.

But slayer 20% cull, never stops leeching and almost perm onslought and is just so good. Do you think it would be worth the lack of mitigation gladiator provides?

Culling is nice if boss fights are tough and you want them to end earlier but that isn't really the case here unless you're fighting shaper or uber atziri. ;)

Onslaught is completely pointless for blade vortex since cast speed does nothing. :/
Leech instead of regen is perfectly fine, personally I prefer not needing a target to get back to full life.
"
Destreaga wrote:

Slayer also provides us with 100% more life leech and immunity to bleed and stun while leeching in which you are always doing.

Bleed on a build with 1.2k regen and 66% physical mitigation? ;)
The only time bleed did anything to me at all was when I badly misplayed and tried to run with 3 bleed stacks from T15 rigvald. (cannot recommend ;)

"
Destreaga wrote:

For fortify I would run a cwdt blade vortex fortify (does that even work?) lol

Your thoughts?!

In my book inconsistent defense is no defense and you cannot trigger fortify like that, it's not a spell. ;)

"
Destreaga wrote:

BV is a spell, attack damage or attack leech won't do anything.
And lvl95 takes quite a bit of knowledge and endurance to achieve, not within reach of the average player. (including me)

If you want this to be leech based I'd recommend going berserker instead.
Perception is reality.
Last edited by widardd on Dec 12, 2016, 12:33:49 AM
Haha Well thanks for taking my to school man =) I just was wiking "attack damage" and realized it does not effect spells so basically all my theocrafting just went out the window.

You just sold me on champion!

Have you tried killing shaper, chayula and uber atziri yet this this build? =)
Last edited by Destreaga on Dec 12, 2016, 1:23:55 AM
"
Destreaga wrote:
Haha Well thanks for taking my to school man =) I just was wiking "attack damage" and realized it does not effect spells so basically all my theocrafting just went out the window.

Chayula is next on the list, I added all other 4 breach lords to the video section already.
Just not sure if I should wait to have enough splinters or buy them. (100c pheewwww)

After that it will be guardians again and then finally shaper.

Uber Atziri would be interesting too but I heard it's a mostly mechanical fight and you cannot really mitigate the damage.

I might practice on normal Atziri and give it a go after chayula and shaper are down. :)
Perception is reality.
"
widardd wrote:
"
Destreaga wrote:

Chayula is next on the list, I added all other 4 breach lords to the video section already.
Just not sure if I should wait to have enough splinters or buy them. (100c pheewwww)

After that it will be guardians again and then finally shaper.

Uber Atziri would be interesting too but I heard it's a mostly mechanical fight and you cannot really mitigate the damage.

I might practice on normal Atziri and give it a go after chayula and shaper are down. :)

Awesome! Cant wait to hear your progress =) ATM I'm level 36 just leveling with FB Shield charge / AW in BHC

Once I get up into the spell damage nodes in the witch tree and fill out the aoe nodes i'll probably throw blade vortex with a spell echo into my tabula and give it a go.

I purchased a 5 link pledge of hands for around 20c so I got a decent deal on it! Can't wait til level 68 lol.

I'll keep you posted as far as my progress on bhc!
May I ask what kind of Jewels you are running?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info