Reminder: When helping people, get your payment upfront.

Today, I agreed to kill a boss for another, lower level player who was stuck. He proposed the payment and amount at the outset - 5 chaos orbs. But the moment the enemy died, he left group, and when I objected, he gloated and attempted to bait me into cursing at him so that he could report me. So remember, get your payment upfront, and avoid anyone from the guild [Removed by Support].

[Removed by Support]
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Sep 28, 2016, 11:22:24 AM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2016, 5:08:42 AM
lel i always help people for free xD

maybe that's ur problem being greedy.
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Goes both ways. If I pay up front for a lab carry, what is stopping the carrier from just leaving the party/putting me on ignore as soon as I pay him?
U MAD?
If you demand payment, it's not "helping", it's called "providing a service".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Better advice: Don't give away anything that you cant afford to lose.
I love how these forums love to shame people who have been taken advantage of/ripped off...
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 10:58:57 PM
Thanks to Support, we won't ever know which Guild should be avoided. :( PM me please.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Thanks to Support, we won't ever know which Guild should be avoided. :( PM me please.

I don't really think one person represents a guild anyhow.

A little Tip for lab carries that I find quite funny.

Have unbearable Whispers 5.

Tell them to pay before entering the treasure room. If they don't, you don't kill wihspers and they have trash builds that can't clear uber they RIP to Whispers
Last edited by Drahnier123 on Sep 28, 2016, 6:09:41 PM
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
A little Tip for lab carries that I find quite funny.

Have unbearable Whispers 5.

Tell them to pay before entering the treasure room. If they don't, you don't kill wihspers and they have trash builds that can't clear uber they RIP to Whispers

That's quite funny, but you should let them know beforehand you will expect payment before the treasure room, otherwise they might not know to get the $$$ out of their stash.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info