Reminder: When helping people, get your payment upfront.

The main problem with pay up front type service in online games is your probably getting reported if your net ever dies during a run. I would personally never ask anyone to pay upfront while doing a service that's only worth a few chaos just for that reason alone.
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
A little Tip for lab carries that I find quite funny.

Have unbearable Whispers 5.

Tell them to pay before entering the treasure room. If they don't, you don't kill wihspers and they have trash builds that can't clear uber they RIP to Whispers

That's quite funny, but you should let them know beforehand you will expect payment before the treasure room, otherwise they might not know to get the $$$ out of their stash.

Yes, of course that is what I've done.
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Drahnier123 wrote:

Tell them to pay before entering the treasure room. If they don't, you don't kill wihspers and they have trash builds that can't clear uber they RIP to Whispers

That's quite funny, but you should let them know beforehand you will expect payment before the treasure room, otherwise they might not know to get the $$$ out of their stash.

Yes, of course that is what I've done.

You also should be cautioned that if you do this, they might be surprising you by beating that whispers anyway. Then they take more than your time home with them.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
The main problem with pay up front type service in online games is your probably getting reported if your net ever dies during a run. I would personally never ask anyone to pay upfront while doing a service that's only worth a few chaos just for that reason alone.

THIS .. but ive never run services myself, thats what id do... helps get more services if u like run a forum post..
Last edited by CaoMengde on Sep 29, 2016, 2:39:05 PM
"

You also should be cautioned that if you do this, they might be surprising you by beating that whispers anyway. Then they take more than your time home with them.

I always run Perm allocation, I'm pretty sure the drops from prophecies are allocated to the prophecy owner.
"
satanttin wrote:
lel i always help people for free xD

maybe that's ur problem being greedy.

why try and be a scumbag and say something like this? do you not know how to communicate with people?

adding xD at the end only makes you look like the 30 year old virgin weeabo pillow hugger you are.

See doesn't feel very good when people call you out on your faults does it. think before you talk.

>why try and be a scumbag and say something like this? do you not know how to communicate with people?

How saying that makes him a scumbag? Explain please.

>adding xD at the end only makes you look like the 30 year old virgin weeabo pillow hugger you are.

Interesting, care to explain your logic? Maybe there are some other smiles that are detectors for something else? Please enlighten us.

>See doesn't feel very good when people call you out on your faults does it.

Except that was all your imagination, otherwise you'd give us proof.

>think before you talk.

Good advice.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Drahnier123 wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Thanks to Support, we won't ever know which Guild should be avoided. :( PM me please.

I don't really think one person represents a guild anyhow.

It will not work most of the times - people who want to be carried ( espetially über ones) can handle everything by them self beside huge Izaro hits and running over traps looking for the key.

Killing Wispers V is easy for them. :)

And for people offering service in 820 - you will be burn in hell greedy *** ****** ******* :)

Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info