[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

What do you think about getting 'faster start of energy shield recharge' on jewels?
Can only get up to 6% per jewel though.

Leo mod on rings gives 10-20%, just wondering if it is worth it to invest in this mod?
Hello,
A quick question, what do you think of
?

Does the Eye of chayula anti stun is really worth-it?
Last edited by Akinawepoe on Dec 15, 2016, 2:12:52 PM
"
Akinawepoe wrote:
Hello,
?

I think it's worth it. The channeling time for FB is long enough that if you get stunned during, it messes up my groove. Plus, with the Stibnite potion, you can channel a FB near your feet and let things swarm you for a nice big boom.
"
Akinawepoe wrote:
Hello,
?

Immune to Stun is a must. You can try without it and you will immediately tell the difference.
You could use Xoph's Heart with Valyrium ring if you get +1 max curse implicit on it or some other source of reduced mana costs instead of elreon ring.
Still it's not worth it imo since it requires you to get hit.
Hey, recently switched to CI after building enough currency to make the shift (and also because I got insanely lucky and 6 linked my current chest with 3 fus :>), it's clearly a lot more comfortable than life, the playstyle is a bit different, big hits are less manageable than with life without potions, but every other aspect is better (vaal discipline <3), note that I'm sitting at 11800 ES with discipline.

I still don't play EE, I tried it, didn't really notice that much of a difference, plus it's annoying on trashs, since I just 3 stack FB then let them die with the ignite and keep running, with EE on, they actually don't die ~~

Anyway I had another question :

It feels like my damage on bosses can go from a 2 min fight to a litteral 1 click kill on the SAME boss, and I'm not sure why.

I guess it has to do with conflux, and maybe overload (don't have much crit, so maybe it's not up often enough). The best conflux I guess is the triple one no matter what, but beside that, what does the fire one ? Does it amplify ignite damage, or just gives 100% ignite chance ? If it's the latter one, then I guess I should hit when I got lightining or triple conflux as much as I can, right ?

Ofc it has nothing to do with map mods, on Atziri for example, in the split phase, sometimes I instantly one shot an image, sometimes it needs 3-4 FB.

PS : my stats, just in case, 3k tooltip dps on FB (only with aura and golems, no pendulum of destruction, no concentrated effect, on a 6L with faster casting as 6th), 45% tooltip chance to ignite.

Thanks.
IGN :
Theyseemebreaching
I was wondering; do you level all the gems up to 20? If I calculated correctly, some of the STR gems like decoy totem need more strength than the example gear gives you...
hey

what do you think about fb dual totems?

is self-cast better from your experience.

need some advice.
Hey mate, I just wanted to ask about CWDT gem and Immortal Call gem what quality and level they should be cos I see lot of builds with CWDT with like quality 20% but maximum level of gem is up to 5 but you have level 19 and you said that only reason why CWDT is not on lvl 20 is cos you didnt had time to level it :) So can you clarify what lvl should those gems be and why?
"
BraneDaBoss wrote:
Hey mate, I just wanted to ask about CWDT gem and Immortal Call gem what quality and level they should be cos I see lot of builds with CWDT with like quality 20% but maximum level of gem is up to 5 but you have level 19 and you said that only reason why CWDT is not on lvl 20 is cos you didnt had time to level it :) So can you clarify what lvl should those gems be and why?

CWDT should be level 20 to be able to summon level 20 golems. CWDT only needs 70 str at level 20, so it's not a problem. Since we have big ES pool, we can take more raw damage than life buids.

Immortal Call needs hefty 155 str at level 20. Personally I have only 123 str so I can use only level 11 IC. But if you don't have any endurance charges, you can leave IC at level 1. If you do have, level as much as your str allows.
Last edited by Wermine on Dec 17, 2016, 1:58:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info