[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

"
hawkguy wrote:
Might be off-topic but I just wanted to say:
Because of this build it feels really hard for me to enjoy this game right now. Because every other build feels so boring and weak compared to this.

Kidding aside. I really like playing this build in Essence and can only recommend it.

Thank you.

try 2 pizza sticks. Its even more OP than this.
Keep same setup.Replaced Fire Pen with Spell Totem for 5 links. 6 links ? then it is up to you.
\o/

"
prodoljay wrote:
"
prodoljay wrote:
i can play with this is build in hc 2.5, or will be better with 2 totems?

HC ? 2 totem.
Can you use clarity in this build?
Last edited by kimjungbill on Dec 15, 2016, 11:27:36 AM
"
N4Z wrote:
"
prodoljay wrote:
"
prodoljay wrote:
i can play with this is build in hc 2.5, or will be better with 2 totems?

HC ? 2 totem.

where guaid for 2 totems?
"
Smerte wrote:
Holy moly this build is strong! I just did deathless Shaper run on BSC with a 5L. This was also my first time trying Shaper ever, I mean I didn't even know his mechanics before the fight!

Impressive. I can't even run normal Atziri ... No idea why I suck so much with this build.
"
DO NOT use CE for trashes, because CE also reduces the proliferation radius greatly.

How does he get the proliferation if there isn't even a proliferation support gem inside the 5-link body armour?
"
hawkguy wrote:
Might be off-topic but I just wanted to say:
Because of this build it feels really hard for me to enjoy this game right now. Because every other build feels so boring and weak compared to this.

Kidding aside. I really like playing this build in Essence and can only recommend it.

Thank you.

Sort of feeling this way too lol.
"
Soldjen wrote:
"
DO NOT use CE for trashes, because CE also reduces the proliferation radius greatly.

How does he get the proliferation if there isn't even a proliferation support gem inside the 5-link body armour?

Elementalist ascendancy.
"
N4Z wrote:

try 2 pizza sticks. Its even more OP than this.
Keep same setup.Replaced Fire Pen with Spell Totem for 5 links. 6 links ? then it is up to you.
\o/

How do you manage 2 totem? with this?
"
Orbitalx wrote:
"
Soldjen wrote:
"

Elementalist ascendancy.

Ohhh yess ofcourse! thanks ;p

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info