[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

I made my own version using your tree as a base. it is amazing, except my deepz is to high... i oneshot myself to a single reflect mob on a 8+ stack pizzablast. time to respec into paragon of calamity node. thank you for convincing me to make flameblast build.

Edit: After Taking Heart of Flame Node and Explosive Impact it's now 6+ stack that can oneshot me on reflect, guess I have to buy regrets inmediatly.
Last edited by Mrowen70 on Nov 11, 2016, 8:18:27 AM
Updated the final setup of gears.
Is there any videos with this guide ?????????
@ kchan821 thx for your advice. I am still working on the gear. I had to do something to sue the stun amu now after an unpleasant encounter with a map boss. but I am not buying anything more until I find something really good, or I need it badly.
I am now cruising through T4 maps without any difficulties.

Something pleasant happened: I finished the lab normal difficulties and I got 6 ascendancy points!!!
I have a question there:
From the description of Bacon of Ruin it looks like Elemental Proliferation. Isn't Doryani's Scepter enough for that?

@ loonger: thx again for this guide, without it I would abandoned PoE again because of all the constant freezes which made playing my new essence char impossible. At least here I can achieve something before I am kicked out of the game.
"
MadMuerto wrote:

From the description of Bacon of Ruin it looks like Elemental Proliferation. Isn't Doryani's Scepter enough for that?

Doryani's Catalyst if you look closely reads: Socketed Gems are Supported by level 20 Elemental Proliferation

So only gems that are in the weapon socket would have prolif, thats why we take the prolif from Ascendancy. so we can use our chest.
Can I ask why Fang of the Viper? only for that 5% ms?
"
hieudotcom wrote:
Can I ask why Fang of the Viper? only for that 5% ms?

And 20 dex. :D It's a great deal.
Decided to try this build, currently level 63 and having a blast so far :D

Thanks a lot for the guide !
Having a blast(ba-dumm-tss) with this build. Some tweaks here and there, the usual.

So i have a question, how much damage on Conc.eff.FB do i need for shaper?
Currently i have 8k before EleOverload, (9k with Pendulum up).
I have around 40% castspeed with golems up, since i swapped Fcast for empower3.

My current FB setup:
Last edited by Khornaar on Nov 14, 2016, 7:16:24 AM
Hey, can you set your profile to public for a sec?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info