[2.6/3.1] Shaper down on budget 5-link - The Debuffing Pizza (Tri-Curse CI Elementalist Flameblast)

Hi again,

I'm now lvl 90.

ATZIRI
I've killed normal Atziri twice with this build. First time was far from deathless - but I didn't know about the curse reflect (I'm pretty new to Atziri - with only 15 or so kills in the past, with other characters).

Second time was yesterday. I removed the cast-on-hit curses and the fight went on. It took longer than the fight WITH curses where I died a couple of times. This time I died JUST when I killed her - so it was pretty close.

I have 12 000+ ES and I would recommend to not take on Atziri too early if you are not experienced with the fight. There is really no reason to force that. Enjoy some mapping instead! =)

PHOENIX
I finally got this dude down in a corrupted unid version of the map. Without the lightning tempests flying all around him it was fairly easy. I think I died once though because I discovered I was on a low mana regen mod and had to bring a second mana flask (after I died). It took some time but the mechanics are not that hard in that fight, as long as you periodically put some pizzas on the flaming birds to reduce their number. Switching out Chance to Ignite for Elemental Focus is a smart call in this fight.

HYDRA
I've killed him 2-3 times now (including corrupted). The major thing for me is the positioning with all those ice balls flying around. I got a +5% movement speed belt, but it can still get messy. Overall this fight is not that hard since you can get some burning in on him. Still not deathless for me though, since his burst damage in combination with the ice balls make it hard to find a place to regen your shield.

MINOTAUR
I finally got his map to drop yesterday and have only made one run. I killed him after dying once. Another boss that can burn. =)

CHIMERA
I haven't unlocked the map yet, but the boss can burn so I doubt it will be a problem. =)

EDIT: I have not taken any flask nodes. Are they really that good? I never really use any flask except for the quicksilver one and the first basalt one if I get inflicted with bleed, so I'm not sure if I'm missing out on something in regards to playing the build. Here is my current flask lineup:

Last edited by Bizze79 on Nov 10, 2016, 3:35:21 AM
"
loonger wrote:
"
a13xandr0 wrote:
how should look lvl 100 skill tree ?

Hi. After completing the lvl91 tree you can take more elemental damage nodes at the start of Shadow. Or you can take more ES nodes at the top of Witch/Scion.

Thanks!

P.S.

Kill 4 Guardian with 1st try :-) and and I helped my friends do challenge

NICEBUILD!
Thanks a lot for all the help with the Atziri!! Going to add some damage and ES to the build and try again a little later... but with the last try I was closer than before, so it's getting better. Once again thanks a lot, guys!!!!!

"
Bizze79 wrote:
Hi again,

I'm now lvl 90.

ATZIRI
I've killed normal Atziri twice with this build. First time was far from deathless - but I didn't know about the curse reflect (I'm pretty new to Atziri - with only 15 or so kills in the past, with other characters).

Second time was yesterday. I removed the cast-on-hit curses and the fight went on. It took longer than the fight WITH curses where I died a couple of times. This time I died JUST when I killed her - so it was pretty close.

I have 12 000+ ES and I would recommend to not take on Atziri too early if you are not experienced with the fight. There is really no reason to force that. Enjoy some mapping instead! =)

PHOENIX
I finally got this dude down in a corrupted unid version of the map. Without the lightning tempests flying all around him it was fairly easy. I think I died once though because I discovered I was on a low mana regen mod and had to bring a second mana flask (after I died). It took some time but the mechanics are not that hard in that fight, as long as you periodically put some pizzas on the flaming birds to reduce their number. Switching out Chance to Ignite for Elemental Focus is a smart call in this fight.

HYDRA
I've killed him 2-3 times now (including corrupted). The major thing for me is the positioning with all those ice balls flying around. I got a +5% movement speed belt, but it can still get messy. Overall this fight is not that hard since you can get some burning in on him. Still not deathless for me though, since his burst damage in combination with the ice balls make it hard to find a place to regen your shield.

MINOTAUR
I finally got his map to drop yesterday and have only made one run. I killed him after dying once. Another boss that can burn. =)

CHIMERA
I haven't unlocked the map yet, but the boss can burn so I doubt it will be a problem. =)

EDIT: I have not taken any flask nodes. Are they really that good? I never really use any flask except for the quicksilver one and the first basalt one if I get inflicted with bleed, so I'm not sure if I'm missing out on something in regards to playing the build. Here is my current flask lineup:

Hi. Thanks for sharing! :D

The flask nodes are just some nice bonus for QoL. Feel free to pick something else if you don't use flask often.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Hi again,

I'm now lvl 90.

ATZIRI

PHOENIX

HYDRA

MINOTAUR

CHIMERA

I just check your skill tree and see 3 life nodes near retribution , why not respect for another 3 nodes near by ???
Have you tried Vaal Flameblast instead of the super secret ultimate 6 link move ? it should be a lot safer and still deliver a very nice deeps
"
Mrowen70 wrote:
Have you tried Vaal Flameblast instead of the super secret ultimate 6 link move ? it should be a lot safer and still deliver a very nice deeps

Hi. Vaal FB just eliminates the channeling process. The damage is similar to a regular FB. You can try the setup. But VRF is more fun. :D
"
lightning0510 wrote:

I just check your skill tree and see 3 life nodes near retribution , why not respect for another 3 nodes near by ???

O.M.G.

I did not see that.

I must have missed it when respeccing to CI at lvl 70 something. Now I can probably level my Temp Chains a bit as well - and more cast- and run speed.

MAJOR THANKS! =)

Also, Chimera is down now. He wasn't as easy as I thought.

I had major problems with his "cloud flicker strike". I died to that phase every time (and had to Google the mechanics else I would probably have failed totally), but luckily killed him on my last portal. Now I guess it's Shaper time... But I wanna do that respec first - and possibly level my gems to 20 first. =)
Last edited by Bizze79 on Nov 10, 2016, 12:05:50 PM
Hi (sry long text)

First thanks for the guide. It is fun to play, especially in my case. I returned to PoE after 2 years and found my lvl 74 witch unskilled. I reskilled her based on this build, but almost 90% of gems were either level 1 or I didn’t have them. I had exactly 3 chaos in my stash and low/mid level items. I decided to go to level 4 merciless to farm some stuff on place called dried lake :-). I died >50 times until I could kill Dominus to open the passage to Act 4 (lvl 5 Flameblast gem and still no CI).

Since then I have found more currency (do the chaos orbs drop more now?) and could buy some better stuff (have ~7000 ES). I still use some of my older stuff though. Btw I didn’t channel Fb for 2 weeks until I saw a youtube vid yesterday:-)).

Now I found out that I have some legacy items worth something (mainly IIQ gems and rares), and thus, I’ll be able to upgrade (still can’t spend a lot). I know that I need to upgrade because I can’t kill Act 4 unique bosses fast enough (more Faster casting?). Izarro for example, will kill me once every 3 attempts.

So if you please could look at my gear and till me what should I get/improve first as a priority (the stat). I have the Eye of Chayula amu, but I still need Str and Dex from my current amu. I am working on that. I still don’t use the Vaal Haste combo. Ignore the funny gems if there any, I am just leveling few of them.

Another question: where does this build get the Endurance charges for Immortal Call?
Thx in advance!

"
MadMuerto wrote:
Hi (sry long text)

So if you please could look at my gear and till me what should I get/improve first as a priority (the stat). I have the Eye of Chayula amu, but I still need Str and Dex from my current amu. I am working on that. I still don’t use the Vaal Haste combo. Ignore the funny gems if there any, I am just leveling few of them.

Another question: where does this build get the Endurance charges for Immortal Call?
Thx in advance!

upgrade glove and boot first for more ES, switch amulet when you have the stat. Then slowly other equips.

u just dont get endurance charges, but immortal call has base time without charges

you dont need to clear act 4 to start mapping. It maybe easier to do it after you level up. I stopped doing act 4 after getting the skill pt quest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info