Screw ten acts.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
If so I'm rooting for the tumor.

If I was making an ARPG, first "combat tutorial" area would spawn you near two locked doors. Fighting to the end of the area (perhaps multiple zones), you find a boss to complete the tutorial, which always drops a key the first time, and a "Tier 1 map" every time - plus a chance to get them off normal monster drops before that. Near boss is a locked door, unlock with key to be back where you started. Unlock other door with same key, "town" with map device. Story mode - or more accurately, combat tutorial mode - complete. Then some explanation on maps. Straight Atlas-style nonlinear gameplay from there.

TL;DR: I'd literally start maps after beating Normal Hillock. Although I might also buff Normal Twilight Strand.

Na the main story should be over maps.

It is simple in merciless they should let the possibility for people to roll the instance they are in like maps. Corrupting a ledge area might give you a +2 level on it with invasion bosses, shit like that.

MAin story would be much more fun if you could customize the area you are in.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Okay... so that's maps.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info