[2.4] Ice Spear Perma Freeze Elementalist

Do you think Snakepit would work better than Berek's? You give up the 1% leech, and life, but get seemingly a lot of extra dmg.
"
thireven wrote:
Do you think Snakepit would work better than Berek's? You give up the 1% leech, and life, but get seemingly a lot of extra dmg.

If you want more DPS,Snakepit*2+Non GMP IceSpear is very nice choice.
Where do you get Endurance charges from? to trigger the boots effect?
"
exxidus wrote:
Where do you get Endurance charges from? to trigger the boots effect?

Cwdt-IC-Duration+0EC=0.7s Physical Immunity.
This link works without EC.
oh nice - thx
Hi! Amazing build, but I have question about ascendancy. Why not Occultist? This class has more ES and can get power charges for free.
Thx a lot fr attention, and sory for my bad English ^-^
got a question, I build my character using this, but can I use the same tree but insted of ice spear use freezing pulse? I know its not gonna work exactly the same way but I currently like much mroe FP than IS.
"
blukhandy wrote:
got a question, I build my character using this, but can I use the same tree but insted of ice spear use freezing pulse? I know its not gonna work exactly the same way but I currently like much mroe FP than IS.

No.
Ice Spear can gain crit chance from second form and helm enchant.
Freezing Pulse build have to gain it from PC,Weapon,Shield,Tree.
have this on BSC and i wanna give it a try
know dagger is better if u go crit and since IS gainn PC dont think is 2 good that wand, right now play as FB and wanna change since i get bored and have succed with
question do u think with passive exchange and some gear changes as elementarist will be ok with freezing pulse or i shood go for ice spear?

Ps another change is to go with Pyre ring with the 100% cold to fire and keep most of gear that i have used on FB
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info