looking for build ideas...

Rain of Arrows with increased AOE, Juggernaut with Unrelenting, Lioneys Fall Jewel, Get endurance charge on crit node (staff node that turned into bow node)
Get Knockback on Bow crit node,
Get Block with Bows and use Rearguard (Staff node into bow node).

Stack phsyical damage with Doomfletch Prism.

Enjoy freeze/shock/ignite/stun/knockback/endurance charge on crit.
Enjoy Bow character with block, spellblock, shit ton of armour and perma endurance charges.
Use lightning coil for overkill on mitigation.

Also Blood Rage super nice to use since u have nice life regen as marauder usually.
So go for full rainbow mode, endurance charges on crit, power charge on kill with assassins mark, frenzy charge on kill with blood rage.

20Q rain of arrows with increased AOE and high crit = 2shot the entire screen with big shatter.
Feels fuckin awesome.
Also feel free to use Surgebinders for some ghetto synergy.

Only thing that sucks with this build is bosses with high resist since u have zero penetration.
Need singlet target setup with this (blast rain in off weapon slot or siege ballista in a 4 link).

Funny enough?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Last edited by KalHirol on Sep 27, 2016, 3:46:42 AM
"
KalHirol wrote:
Rain of Arrows with increased AOE, Juggernaut with Unrelenting, Lioneys Fall Jewel, Get endurance charge on crit node (staff node that turned into bow node)
Get Knockback on Bow crit node,
Get Block with Bows and use Rearguard (Staff node into bow node).

Stack phsyical damage with Doomfletch Prism.

Enjoy freeze/shock/ignite/stun/knockback/endurance charge on crit.
Enjoy Bow character with block, spellblock, shit ton of armour and perma endurance charges.
Use lightning coil for overkill on mitigation.

Also Blood Rage super nice to use since u have nice life regen as marauder usually.
So go for full rainbow mode, endurance charges on crit, power charge on kill with assassins mark, frenzy charge on kill with blood rage.

20Q rain of arrows with increased AOE and high crit = 2shot the entire screen with big shatter.
Feels fuckin awesome.
Also feel free to use Surgebinders for some ghetto synergy.

Only thing that sucks with this build is bosses with high resist since u have zero penetration.
Need singlet target setup with this (blast rain in off weapon slot or siege ballista in a 4 link).

Funny enough?
why not go even further and also use Bringer of Rain and The Anvil?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info