[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Tnx Necroorcen for the build!

I'll try this build on 2.6!

any great change on 2.6 to 2.5?
Hello all Lacerate followers

I will start this build tonight.

Keen to follow this build to the T.

Question is life with this build always in short demand?

How is resit in Merciless. Does a person even get to 100% resit in town.

I see from the videos you wear a chest piece.Does this mean gems in the sockets are still active?
Or are they there for quick swap outs.

I had a look at resist value from your shown gear. Merciless

Fire: +/- 150%
Cold: +/- 113%
Lightning: +/- 97%

I know you lose 60% when in Merciless, Fire seems to be ok. Other two not full 70% capped.

Question what you use for defence while in Cruel? I'm lacking. Weapons DPS are ok, 4k give or take.
I see i can hit current monster from a distance,Lacerate gem only lvl. 13.

Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 6, 2017, 4:38:47 AM
Can i kill shaper and uber atziri with this build?
EDIT: Found answer to my question :)
Last edited by Ziakah on Mar 3, 2017, 12:43:03 PM
Morning

Just starting act 3 normal.

So far plain sailing.
"

hi currently lvl72.

With my shitty semi self found gear (just bought a 1alch shitty torso and a jack the axe atm) I noticed few hindrances on this build.

1) There is no frenzy charge generation on bosses so as soon as it takes too long bb frenzy
2) It it non crit with no double dipping on single target, except if you decide going for dirty technique (the build doesn't choose that route but you can easily take it as this build meets 100% of the criteras aka full phys full bleed no room for poison gem)
3) desynch on leap slam makes it way worst than others mobility skills

I would advice on making some few changes:
1) drop that cwdt enfeeble that makes no sense in higher lvl content as boss will hit almost as much with the reduced effect of a low level enfeeble
2) put an enduring cry somewhere to maintain charges
3) debate about puting the 3 extras endurances charges and dirty technique later
4) put a 4L totem with bloodlust as you bleed on hit. It it a more mult for you and a very solid layer on map bosses.

Big flaws of the build to me:
1) Desynch
2) non foiled ST and BoR (LOL) are curently expensive as starter items (I haven't droped the casual exalt this time :()
3) Balancing the gear is hard as always are you wear 4 pieces of gear w/o resists(weapons helm/torso) in order to function and most of the other parts need life but should have also raw stats and mandatory offensive affixes(WED, eventual add phys hence it is DW high aspd)
4) Lackluster scalling BUT any played with great gear and decent enough mechanics should make it clear Ubber and shaper and it has +- the basic suvivability need and enough dmg for splitphases/shaper's trash.

Pros:
1) Decent clearspeed without investment
2) I think a decent league starter/low/mid tiers map stomper
Last edited by galuf on Mar 5, 2017, 5:50:51 PM
Nice guide, but I have one question. Why is lacerate only for leveling once you get it? Isn't it a stronger ability than cleave by itself?
Amazing guide and great build! It is the one that beat the 2H axe cyclone build i used at first. Works like a charm and it is very very cheap in terms of gear. At first I had some issues with capping resistance in merc difficulty but after i sorted it out I am cruising out. Thanks for the build!
Hello!

I'm using this build as a legacy league starter and I was wondering why this build has the Iron Grip keystone.
"
galuf wrote:
"

hi currently lvl72.

With my shitty semi self found gear (just bought a 1alch shitty torso and a jack the axe atm) I noticed few hindrances on this build.

1) There is no frenzy charge generation on bosses so as soon as it takes too long bb frenzy
2) It it non crit with no double dipping on single target, except if you decide going for dirty technique (the build doesn't choose that route but you can easily take it as this build meets 100% of the criteras aka full phys full bleed no room for poison gem)
3) desynch on leap slam makes it way worst than others mobility skills

I would advice on making some few changes:
1) drop that cwdt enfeeble that makes no sense in higher lvl content as boss will hit almost as much with the reduced effect of a low level enfeeble
2) put an enduring cry somewhere to maintain charges
3) debate about puting the 3 extras endurances charges and dirty technique later
4) put a 4L totem with bloodlust as you bleed on hit. It it a more mult for you and a very solid layer on map bosses.

Big flaws of the build to me:
1) Desynch
2) non foiled ST and BoR (LOL) are curently expensive as starter items (I haven't droped the casual exalt this time :()
3) Balancing the gear is hard as always are you wear 4 pieces of gear w/o resists(weapons helm/torso) in order to function and most of the other parts need life but should have also raw stats and mandatory offensive affixes(WED, eventual add phys hence it is DW high aspd)
4) Lackluster scalling BUT any played with great gear and decent enough mechanics should make it clear Ubber and shaper and it has +- the basic suvivability need and enough dmg for splitphases/shaper's trash.

Pros:
1) Decent clearspeed without investment
2) I think a decent league starter/low/mid tiers map stomper

BloodRage needed to be cast to get Frenzy charges.No Auto start. I don't know if CWDT will do it?
Ascendancy also contributes to Frenzy. Once you have done Cruel Ascendancy.

I'm still learning how to play POE. I'm a old-old timer to learn some more tricks.

When will we use Flame Golem. I'm currently on lvl 50 and still use Ancestral Protector?
Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 6, 2017, 6:41:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info