[2.6 ready] Bloodrayne Gladiator - Lacerate Build [Insane Clearspeed]

Soul Taker is the build unlocker. (for beginners, dont forget the chaos recipe, it takes a few days/hours of farming <full set of rares ilvl 60-74>)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

Bringer of rain is not so important since you can buy a tabula for cheap(or a corrupted 6L with right colors). WIth SoulTaker ability to get mana for free, you can replace your mana flasks with lion's roar, rumi, taste of hate, etc... and run the 3 buffs(artic armor, hatred, herald of ash: it's a huge boost)

I'll probably switch to Bor if i can get a legacy one (+200 life).

For defense and thx to 6L, i've added decoy totem(blood magic) and molten shell(cwdt). I've also gone to the wheel of life near scion (like said by someone before)

thx for the author, it's a nice affordable build you can tweak.
Last edited by OneInchPunch on Mar 8, 2017, 2:48:54 PM
"
Krobelux wrote:
"
Is there any way to make this build work without Soul Taker? I'm a noob and a weapon that costs 100 chaos is prety expensive, but I already built my skill tree towards this. No dice?

Just use high normal damage rare axes. Buy a Jack the axe for the 100% bleed chance so mobs blow up. Run Herald + Arctic Armour, or Hatred + Arctic Armour and keep a mana flask on you or go two points at the bottom and get the mana leech to sustain mana.

I need to go this route mana regen.I did Google cant find answers.

% Physical damage leached as Mana. If i take 2 skill point what returns will i get mana wise.

The Physical part i don't understand. On your Character where do look?

PLS Help. I don't have a Soul Taker yet. One finger player. In the heat of moment i lose my one finger and die? So sad. I want to improve my mana situation.
Last edited by jgundlach on Mar 9, 2017, 3:57:55 AM
Great guide and videos! It looks really fun and I am really excited to play it.

My question is how is the leveling process of this build? Is it a slow experience or pretty quick?

Also I know it says budget but is it possible to clear endgame content without the recommended uniques?

I feel this build would be more enjoyable than the flameblast totem build everyone is playing.

Thanks!
"

My question is how is the leveling process of this build? Is it a slow experience or pretty quick?

Also I know it says budget but is it possible to clear endgame content without the recommended uniques?

I feel this build would be more enjoyable than the flameblast totem build everyone is playing.

Thanks!

Leveling is alright. Personally the biggest struggle was after hitting merciless, had low resistances and hp due to saving currency to get soul taker and BoR. But once you equip those two + jack axe its a smooth ride. Lvl 81 now, doing T5 maps because im not getting any higher tier maps. 100m+ exp per hour.

Some leveling tips:

- try capping resistances in each difficulty and get some hp on jewelry, boots and gloves. Decent ones go for few chaos
- do normal lab as soon as possible to get gratitous violence. Exploding mobs will help with clearspeed
- get leap slam, it will help alot with mobility

There are more great tips from OP categorized by difficulty in first post, check them out
Last edited by anvilgod on Mar 9, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
Man I am loving this build so far. Just curious, is that unique axe Dyadus a viable option for offhand?
10-15)% increased Attack Speed
Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage
25% chance to Ignite when in Main Hand
Chill Enemies for 1 second on Hit with this Weapon when in Off Hand

Figure with Hatred and HoA us the 300+ dps it could work well?
It's also only 1c
"
anvilgod wrote:
"

Thanks!

Leveling is alright. Personally the biggest struggle was after hitting merciless, had low resistances and hp due to saving currency to get soul taker and BoR. But once you equip those two + jack axe its a smooth ride. Lvl 81 now, doing T5 maps because im not getting any higher tier maps. 100m+ exp per hour.

Some leveling tips:

- try capping resistances in each difficulty and get some hp on jewelry, boots and gloves. Decent ones go for few chaos
- do normal lab as soon as possible to get gratitous violence. Exploding mobs will help with clearspeed
- get leap slam, it will help alot with mobility

There are more great tips from OP categorized by difficulty in first post, check them out

I appreciate the response. I will start this build tonight after work!
"
jgundlach wrote:

I need to go this route mana regen.I did Google cant find answers.

% Physical damage leached as Mana. If i take 2 skill point what returns will i get mana wise.

The Physical part i don't understand. On your Character where do look?

PLS Help. I don't have a Soul Taker yet. One finger player. In the heat of moment i lose my one finger and die? So sad. I want to improve my mana situation.

Go from the Frenzy Charge point, go right one point. and down one point. That gives you 0.4% attack damage leeched as Mana. It's only two points away. You should be able to sustain on that for awhile. When you get a soul taker then spec out of those two points.

"
Foofargles wrote:

Man I am loving this build so far. Just curious, is that unique axe Dyadus a viable option for offhand?
10-15)% increased Attack Speed
Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage
25% chance to Ignite when in Main Hand
Chill Enemies for 1 second on Hit with this Weapon when in Off Hand

The reason you want a Jack, The Axe is for the 100% bleed which makes enemies explode when they die dealing % of their HP in damage to surrounding enemies. It's very good. The dps comparison with Dyadus is negligible. You want to be able to bleed. If you really want to use Dyadus then find another bleed source somewhere else like Voidheart or something.

In my opinion go by the guide. Use Jack, The Axe until you can craft a much stronger 1 handed Axe and craft Vagan's Bleed on Hit master mod.
I'm running this build now. For the leveling process, I found that wings of entropy works very well in level 60. 10% additional block's very good survival and I can clear merciless with ease just for 1C.
How come no one gets Bloodletting or Dirty Techniques? Is bleed damage not important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info