Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

The Plan for Upcoming 2.4.x Patches

ou jee
I don't belive you..probabily another bullshit pach like ususal with huge NEFERT and full of bugg again need 1 milion pachfix .. M E H !!!
Supporter pack was DEFINITELY worth it. You guys rock!!!
Does this mean improved/updated graphics with the DirectX 11 support?
vulkan when? pls
"
tkensei wrote:
Does this mean improved/updated graphics with the DirectX 11 support?

+1

"The DX11 client significantly improves performance."
Only?

Increase the textures quality?
More polygons characters and monsters?

Thx^^
http://www.path-of-exile.fr/
Last edited by aerao on Sep 26, 2016, 3:32:25 AM
"
Felipe_GGG wrote:
2.4.3 is likely to contain more bug fixes and other minor changes than 2.5.0 itself will (as it'll be possible to deploy them early).

thanks alot for the information.

could you please elaborate on how 2.4.3 initially having more bugfixes than 2.5.0 is making 2.5.0 more stable? imho features released with 2.4.3 will be seen as "2.4.3's features" by users, not 2.5.0 features.

and is there a reason for you not patching both versions similarily?

finally i have a different understanding of "release", making a client available for all customers basically is a release, even if there is a older fallback. most released software has this option.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Nedfert wrote:
I don't belive you..probabily another bullshit pach like ususal with huge NEFERT and full of bugg again need 1 milion pachfix .. M E H !!!

Bad try, Blizzard.
"
Orca_Orcinus wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
The only issue that POE has right now is end game maps are impossible to play with a party.

Yes, the end game maps are amazing. Yes, the new content is amazing. Yes, the new artwork, channeling skills and EVERYTHING is great. I've made 5 + characters this league, and this is what Brevik and the other D2 developers would have wanted. This is the game, AND MORE. POE is on a whole other level, dare I say it's own, unique genre.

The problem is, multiplayer is just not possible at end game maps. If you are in a party with a lot of people spamming their skills like a wild billy goat, regardless of what your PC specs are, you will lag. If this D11 update does not fix that, it's time for a new engine. Sure, you can play this game as solo and with 1 or 2 people doing end game maps like some of the current ladder rushers did. But, remember the old Diablo 2 baal runs with a full party? Reaching that full party multiplayer experience with a FULL party is what Path of Exile doesn't offer yet. This is essential for ARPGs.

I urge Chris and GGG to make this happen. I am hoping DX11 with the added multi-threading option enabled will bring this experience to fruition.

They know they have the worst-performing game in the history of mankind. They either are incapable of changing this, or simply do not want to devote the resources to overhauling the system. The reason you can't play with others is DX9's interaction with OpenAL32. DX11 doesn't have these issues, so my guess is they refused to fix their netcode to use those resources to just port to DX11, knowing that would be a potential fix. They still have to deal with their netcode, so...

The proof is in the pudding tho, so we have just have to wait and see.

Why am i not lagging in a party then? No matter if it's 2,3,4 ppl i rarely ever get lag or fps drops.
Sounds really good, keep up the good work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info