About 85 is quittin time now

"
kolyaboo wrote:
Map drop rates are definitely buffed. No question.

Easy way to prove this is to look at map prices. They are cheaper than ever.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Map drop rates are definitely buffed. No question.

Easy way to prove this is to look at map prices. They are cheaper than ever.

Good fucking profit right here

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rollin in ma chaos
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Easiest way to progress is to buy every map you lack till you have 100-115(?) atlas. after that sustaining is trivial. You can pretty much sustain reds by simply alching. No need to chisel no need to frag. ofc if you want to sustain 14-15 you have to roll packsize/chisel/frag till you build up a large enough pool.
"
Shadokil wrote:
Easiest way to progress is to buy every map you lack till you have 100-115(?) atlas. after that sustaining is trivial. You can pretty much sustain reds by simply alching. No need to chisel no need to frag. ofc if you want to sustain 14-15 you have to roll packsize/chisel/frag till you build up a large enough pool.
Ehhh i dunno about that, im like 56 now out of 125, im getting map drops, not to mention theyre all the maps that I LIKE to play.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Shadokil wrote:
Ehhh i dunno about that, im like 56 now out of 125, im getting map drops, not to mention theyre all the maps that I LIKE to play.

you just sell maps you dont want to play or do 3 to 1 conversion even. for example i totally dont like new temple boss/and i dont like malformation since can die due to a slight lag. so i just convert em/or sell. excavation i adore :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info