Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

How To Get Mad Regen?

"
I would suggest checking with those that make the claim of having the 4K or 5K regen. With almost every single regen node on the tree, an amulet that gives an extra 2%, a 1.75% Vitality aura and 8.9K hit points, I only have 1.5K hit points regenerated per second (2000 after applying an extra 2% bonus and Consecrated Ground), so I find a claim of 5K regen dubious.

Check it out, then. Dy'ness did 4-5k before the new percentage regen amulet.

Now a life build won't be able to get 5k regen. No way. You'd need greater than 50% regen in order to do that, and the most I was able to break was 25.6% with very specific gear combinations.
Last edited by Natharias on Sep 25, 2016, 11:15:53 AM
"
Natharias wrote:
"
I would suggest checking with those that make the claim of having the 4K or 5K regen. With almost every single regen node on the tree, an amulet that gives an extra 2%, a 1.75% Vitality aura and 8.9K hit points, I only have 1.5K hit points regenerated per second (2000 after applying an extra 2% bonus and Consecrated Ground), so I find a claim of 5K regen dubious.

Now a life build won't be able to get 5k regen. No way. You'd need greater than 50% regen in order to do that, and the most I was able to break was 25.6% with very specific gear combinations.

My Templar has 10580 hp. I'm guardian, and I took Time of Need (https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Guardian) which gives me 30% Life regen for one second every 5 seconds. Adding that to the regen I have in my tree already, I'm quite regenerative, giving 4417.9 regen for one second, every 5 seconds. :)
YOUTUBE - http://www.youtube.com/richardbmiller2
TWITCH - http://www.twitch.tv/hellcat5gaming
"
Hellcat5 wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:
"

My Templar has 10580 hp. I'm guardian, and I took Time of Need (https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Guardian) which gives me 30% Life regen for one second every 5 seconds. Adding that to the regen I have in my tree already, I'm quite regenerative, giving 4417.9 regen for one second, every 5 seconds. :)

And that 30% regen is effectively only worth 6% regen. You only get 30% regen 20% of the time.

We're talking builds with 100% regen time. They get 20-25% and it is at full effectiveness, because it's always up.

Lab traps only take two seconds to kill you. A little more with some mitigation.
"
Natharias wrote:
And that 30% regen is effectively only worth 6% regen. You only get 30% regen 20% of the time.

We're talking builds with 100% regen time. They get 20-25% and it is at full effectiveness, because it's always up.

Lab traps only take two seconds to kill you. A little more with some mitigation.
I think he meant OP could've seen a screenshot made when Time of Need was active, which can show very high "spike" regen while the average regen is, as you say, much lower.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Apart from a Guardian or an Inquisitor with the consecrated ground passives, a Chieftain with Kaom's Heart, endurance charge stacking and a 'get all the life and regen nodes' passive tree plus two Kaom's Way rings could achieve some serious numbers but if you want a constant 4-5k regen, you're in high-ES, top-tier gear, Dyness build territory.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

I think he meant OP could've seen a screenshot made when Time of Need was active, which can show very high "spike" regen while the average regen is, as you say, much lower.

That's not what he meant. Read his post.

Anyways, the Dy'Ness tank is obviously a Scion, who does not have access to such burst regen options.
"
Natharias wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Natharias wrote:

That's not what he meant. Read his post.

Anyways, the Dy'Ness tank is obviously a Scion, who does not have access to such burst regen options.
Well in his post he says he can get 4k regen (1 second out of 5 of course but still) on his 10k hp templar. No direct addressing to OP but the example is right there in the post.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
item regens, passive tree and jewel regen, skill regens, ascend class regen
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG

This and stacking life/some primo regen nodes on passive tree got me to 3500 Life Regen per second.

Felt good for a poor man's build. Flame surge with lvl.1 cwdt + firestorm + chance to ignite for dps. Didn't clear fast but didn't die much either.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Last edited by WARPAINTER on Sep 26, 2016, 6:32:29 AM
"
WARPAINTER wrote:

This and stacking life/some primo regen nodes on passive tree got me to 3500 Life Regen per second.

Felt good for a poor man's build. Flame surge with lvl.1 cwdt + firestorm + chance to ignite for dps. Didn't clear fast but didn't die much either.

Chieftain can get 9 e-charges without serious gear. That's 13.5% regen right there. With 11.2% from passives, that brings you to 24.7% regen.

It's very survivable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info