wish i knew

its sad this game seems very good with alot of amazing features but i wont kno atleast for the time being...ive played many mmo/hack n slash's in my time n this one has got to be the most interested since d2 n i loved that game....i believe this luck draw is very unorganized atm people that signed up in 2010 should be getting keys before people that signed up yesturday...i just think its gonna hurt them in the long run
If the game is as awesome as it looked when TotalBiscuit played the first 20 minutes or so nothing they do will hurt their success. It is a beta, not a demo so while I want a key just like everyone else, I just cannot believe that a person who still actively checks their account for a year is going to just plain go away when Open Beta finally starts.

I personally think it would be great if they could get ppl into the beta that have a current active interest. (ie... their account isn't idle for a year and they get a selection for beta)

but then, there are those that would say that they check regularly but dont sign in.

I would opt myself to select ppl that sign in on a regular basis first.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
While what you say makes sense in your situation I see you only signed up a few days ago, and your in the beta so by your own logic you would be put behind a more active longer registered player right? Random is random, if you start weighting the outcome to prefer certain people it is no longer random.
I like the system it means that I as a player who just heard about this awesome game has a chance to play just like anyone else.

Sorry for the wall of text, final thing though I do believe that those who get friend codes that do not have a RL friend that wants it should give to those that have registered the longest and still visit the site. I feel for those guys because I have been living on the Diablo forum for way toooo long.
I only look at it this way, I scourged the forums for a day and ended up with a key for me and I actually got a key for someone else on here that was very nice. I put merit into ppl that are going to be helpful in the game and offer feedback ahead of "he's been listed for 8 months"

but 2bhonest, 8 months time (+ or -) if they were really active in the forums, they would have a key in all probability. I came across 2 keys (one for me and one I gave to someone deserving) in less than 24 hours. if a person has been trying for 8 months in the forum's and dont have a key, they are very unlucky...

TY Phranx for the Beta!
Excellent points repeatloader, I think timing is everything and your timing was great.
And yeah for sure 8 months of no luck is bad luck for sure.
while this is true i feel this tho basing a review of a game on lucky entree is ok if u hoenstly get the right people but idk ive just wanted to play a good hack n slash for awhile n hopefully i will
@baug

hehe thats ok, i think someone is watching for a friend key for ya. if your the one im thinking of.

If it works like what some are saying, you will prolly have a key within 2 weeks. (I thought it was you that the person I gave a key to said they would watch for the key) if not, ill prolly have a key in a cpl weeks- Ill prolly setup someone i chat with alot in here with it.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
Last edited by repeatloader on Jan 25, 2012, 2:10:46 AM
Oh wow, if you are not mistaken then I am truly honored to be thought of so kindly. :)
Will continue to do what I am doing though because I am excited to play the game looks amazing. F5 and me are becoming great friends already. lulz
actually-- i was mistaken--but not wrong.

send me a PM -- if I get a friend key sent, it will let me track ya to make sure you get it.

(they say 1-14 days ppl get keys after getting into beta)
TY Phranx for the Beta!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info