wish i knew

Repeatloader is correct in this. I signed up the 20th of this month. Not a really long time compared to others.

But when you check this forum on a regular base. (from the moment I signed up I was here daily at different times)
there are enough chances to get you a betakey. There must be many betaplayers who have friend-keys around here.

And while this is a forum (Beta Invite Discussion) that is mostly for people who haven't got a key yet, the strange thing is that some players who have already their keys keep visiting this forum.

Because they (like Repeatloader and me) gotten theirs as well by reading the forum closely...especially the serious entrys..

And @Repeatloader. I can't thank you enough for the key. And yes, I promised the key to another.
But there is a chance that he/she is getting a key soon because we were that lucky also.
In that case my key will also go to someone who is actually reading things and comment in a polite manner like the people above this post
Nietsche: "One must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star."
yea u guys got lucky doesnt mean everyone else will be that lucky but grats all the same
Yes, it is luck.. large amount of it.. but I got 2 keys within 24 hours from watching the forum closely and participating in the "beta contests" that members posted.

Remember, if you stick out regularly in here and beta members see ya... then your name may stick out more when it comes time to pass along a key. that will circumvent the chances just a hair.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
yea i totally but i do other things haha i can only hit f5 so many times a day....maybe 255 but THATS IT!!
256 and a cramped finger :)

wait now this is sounding like that "counting post"
TY Phranx for the Beta!
haha yea i check the gadget n forums it gets exciting but then dissappointing
I shouldn't have put that beta timer gadget on my desktop -- now I'm addicted to the constant excitement of being picked only to be let down constantly over and over again. Man, this feels like an abusive relationship...
I removed that beast fairly fast when I was looking for a beta key. lol too much OMG MAYBE NEXT...then nope not this time.
TY Phranx for the Beta!
haha yea getting my hopes up isnt help my situation but thats for talking man i hope i get to check this bad boy out
exactly what I'm going through XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info