[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

I'm playing this build on SSF and have a lot of fun with it.

I seem to be blessed by RNGesus as I could acquire some cool stuff for this char already (including 30% EQ duration enchannt)

This is my current gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blah2k6/characters?characterName=Leaphaber

Until now I am running:
6link EQ - Melee Phys - Less Dura - Added Fire - WED - AoE/Conc
5link AW - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Added Fire - Faster Attacks
Hatred + HoA + AA as auras (can reserve 100% thanks to Hezmana's)

Today I got the "From the Void" prophecy and was able to get a voidheart ring.

I am wondering that now that I got voidheart and the ability to apply bleed & poison, would it be worth switching to rapid decay / bloodlust as support gems and run vulnerability as aura instead of Hatred or HoA+AA?

Or is 22% chance to poison / 42% chance to cause bleeding just not enough?
Last edited by blah2k6 on May 4, 2017, 4:34:48 PM
"
blah2k6 wrote:
I'm playing this build on SSF and have a lot of fun with it.

I seem to be blessed by RNGesus as I could acquire some cool stuff for this char already (including 30% EQ duration enchannt)

This is my current gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/blah2k6/characters?characterName=Leaphaber

Until now I am running:
6link EQ - Melee Phys - Less Dura - Added Fire - WED - AoE/Conc
5link AW - Melee Phys - Faster Attacks - Added Fire - Faster Attacks
Hatred + HoA + AA as auras (can reserve 100% thanks to Hezmana's)

Today I got the "From the Void" prophecy and was able to get a voidheart ring.

I am wondering that now that I got voidheart and the ability to apply bleed & poison, would it be worth switching to rapid decay / bloodlust as support gems and run vulnerability as aura instead of Hatred or HoA+AA?

Or is 22% chance to poison / 42% chance to cause bleeding just not enough?

Yea, switching to vuln/bloodlust would increase damage by a lot, rapid decay is alright but mainly used for the reduction along side the helmet enchant to get 0.34 attack time.
IGN: @Norse
Would like to have an opinion about something. I honestly don't like to be constantly activating End Cry so i swapped to Warlord's Mark as an aura. Is this what i should be doing? Also do i take Temp Chains out or Vuln?
"
Berto33 wrote:
So is it really only a good idea to run Cospris once I have the disfavour?

no, corspri gives you ability to run dual curse.
"
Rohac96 wrote:
Would like to have an opinion about something. I honestly don't like to be constantly activating End Cry so i swapped to Warlord's Mark as an aura. Is this what i should be doing? Also do i take Temp Chains out or Vuln?

you're using warlord's cry to generate endurance charges?

temp chains is a defensive aura, while vulnerability is an offensive aura. enfeeble is a note-worthy defensive aura as well.

if you're dying to 1-shots, enfeeble
if you're able to face tank everything, vulnerability
if you're unable to deal with sustained damage, temp chains
Just wondering where I should be looking for an upgrade next, was thinking maybe time to try to 5 link chest/axe?

Here's my set-up so far, thank you!
Last edited by Berto33 on May 5, 2017, 3:45:58 PM
Hey,

would like to know what i can improve right now in my stuff ? I now farm for a disfavour, but i have maybe some small improvement in my build i can make (sorry don't know how to post my stuff directly):

Direct link :

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Isdrydge/characters

I think about :
- change my belt for a strong life / resist ones
- change rings for improvement on life pool
- i don't know about my boots ??

Last question, i don't understand how this flask works and the use for ?

Flask #3 Writhing Jar for some emergency overkill leech and for lab

Many thanks in advance.
Last edited by Isdrydge on May 5, 2017, 7:58:02 AM
Hi,

I had so much fun playing with this build. But now I'm feeling that I may be too vulnerable.

I play in a party with another player (explosive arrow build), so it's really hard to sustain endurance charges. Does it make sense to ditch endurance charges points and allocate those points somewhere else?

Passive tree

Also, can someone advice me what to improve from my equipment.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Last edited by marcus_maximus on May 5, 2017, 4:55:47 PM
How does this build do without atziri's axe or cospris?
As I posted before, Im playing this build on SSF and Im sitting on 4l so Im not sure what setup should I use

Currently I use EQ + Added Fire + Melee Physical + Less Duration
and Im not sure if vulnerability (lvl 1, lack of int) is fine without any damage over time? Maybe more dps Ill get from hatred + herald of ash?
Or maybe I should swap one of EQ support gems for Poison and then use vulnerability with herald/hatred?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info