[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Really loving this build.
So far I have a 5l cospris and a 5l Hezmanas.
Im lvl 71 atm and wondering how much life/armor/evasion, etc should I have before I attempt Uber lab?
Last edited by villur on Oct 14, 2016, 3:23:03 PM
Any changes if I'm going hc?
"
blizaro wrote:
Any changes if I'm going hc?

Maybe drop some damage on the tree for more life, not too sure dude.

currently making it on hardcore and It's lvl82 with 5.7k life with a tabula
IGN: @Norse
thanks, ever think about addding acro and phase acro?
"
blizaro wrote:
thanks, ever think about addding acro and phase acro?

Way to far to be worth thinking about :p
i think its doable, i might try it out
What's your reasoning for using a rare turquoise amulet over Warped Timepiece? 12% reduced skill effect duration is good with EQ isn't it? Also the leech rate bonuses are super nice, especially that mana leech rate bonus, might help solve any mana problems you had
Last edited by NoobPlayerHere on Oct 17, 2016, 8:50:33 PM
"
What's your reasoning for using a rare turquoise amulet over Warped Timepiece? 12% reduced skill effect duration is good with EQ isn't it? Also the leech rate bonuses are super nice, especially that mana leech rate bonus, might help solve any mana problems you had

Getting the stats without the amumlet for curses/aoe/conc etc would be near impossible, I looked at timepiece and tried to put it in but was near impossible sadly
Oh that's unfortunate. I think I might still try it but get some slightly less offensive gloves with life already on them, and then craft on some int. Skill effect duration just seems so good for this skill that I feel it would still be worth it.
Another question for you Norse - if I wanted as much damage as possible and was willing to run Fortify on my Leap Slam instead of on EQ, what would my 6th link be for EQ then? Added chaos?

Build is coming along great so far, really smooth leveling and mapping once I got Devoto's and some good rare boots equipped, did merc lab at 68 no problem

Recommendation to anyone else starting this type of char - use Wideswing to level early on, then switch to Cauterizer until you get Disfavour. Both are very cheap (Wideswing is under 1c, a really well rolled Cauterizer cost me 8c) and make leveling until 75 easy and extra fast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info