[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

Isn't it annoying relying on leap for endurance changes? It seems you get only one charge per leap, and you of course lose them all when immortal call procs, so if you want charges you need to be leaping all the time, or stop using cwdt immortal call.
"
Aryjna wrote:
Isn't it annoying relying on leap for endurance changes? It seems you get only one charge per leap, and you of course lose them all when immortal call procs, so if you want charges you need to be leaping all the time, or stop using cwdt immortal call.

I don't reply on it to get charges but it definitely gives you a lot of charges while genrally mapping, I manually cast it on boss fights or harder content etc, but when mapping It has almost a 100% uptime if I leapslam from pack to pack
IGN: @Norse
"
FknZipZap wrote:
hey, can u give a more detailed stats of your character? Armour/evasion, how do you tank daresso in colloseum ? Is the wormflask mandatory?

my gear

Spoiler

Since i have no cospris i use witchfire to apply vulnerability if needed (actally everything dies besides hard bosses nearly instant).

This is without Max endurance charges and Fortify tho and also with the temp chains hes pretty slow but still requires you to move a little.

Worms flask isn't exactly mandatory but in my opinion It's a great utility flask for slayer.

Defence

Last edited by norseman21 on Oct 8, 2016, 1:07:02 PM
Hey thanks for your answer. Stats look like mine, just armour and evasion is flipped of course sicne i use an astral.

How do you sustain endurance charges? Im just curious how the defensive mechanics are working, did just respec since i got my hands on a 6l disfavor and ur build looks good.
"
FknZipZap wrote:
Hey thanks for your answer. Stats look like mine, just armour and evasion is flipped of course sicne i use an astral.

How do you sustain endurance charges? Im just curious how the defensive mechanics are working, did just respec since i got my hands on a 6l disfavor and ur build looks good.

While general mapping endurance charge on melee stun on leapslam keeps endurance charges up almost at all times, if you get an antistun map I manually cast enduring cry.

Currently my character has respeced out of endurance charges for farming shaper but I wouldn't recommend that.
Hey man, I'm having troubles getting the right colors on my Cospri's. What would you use on a RRRGGB one?
Last edited by revenga012 on Oct 8, 2016, 4:22:54 PM
"
revenga012 wrote:
Hey man, I'm having troubles getting the right colors on my Cospri's. What would you use on a RRRGGB one?

Swap out melee on full life for either Blind or Hypothermia if you use cwdt vortex
You're the man! You should definitely post your stream link. I wanna see your build in action.
general questions:
since we have such a huge leech, why dont we spec into vaal pact?
And why dont we take the double 2hand damage cluster near the duelist spawn point?
Why dont we use Iron Reflexes since we have a hybrid armour/evasion build?

"
FknZipZap wrote:
general questions:
since we have such a huge leech, why dont we spec into vaal pact?
And why dont we take the double 2hand damage cluster near the duelist spawn point?
Why dont we use Iron Reflexes since we have a hybrid armour/evasion build?

Vaal pact makes you a gimp for the labyrinth and for trials, and since the leech is already very high, why take vaal pact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info