[2.6] Norse's Earthquake Slayer / Budget Viable / Guardian & Shaper Farmable

"
JBN001 wrote:
What mechanism do you use to trigger bleed?
(Atziri's Disfavour is too expensive to purchase for a while, and I plan on using Hezmana's Bloodlust as a fill-in.)

Masgr

If I'm not totally wrong the only possibility itemwise is Voidheart (50% Chance at max roll). But thats 110 Chaos+ with good rolls. I'd personally go for a 430+ pDPS Axe with open prefix and craft Bleed on it which can be bought way under the price of a voidheart. It was a huge update to Hezmanas in my case.

The third Option is you factor in a Puncture Setup. But never tried this as Melee.
really enjoy this build, rolled it as first character in breach, but i cant seem to even do merciless lab, im level 76 with 5k hp and 25k EQ dmg / 22k warchief damage with conc effect. any ideas? :/ maybe my gem links are wrong?
Put Fortify in your EQ links and use CWDT-Blind-Ball Lightning-Vortex. Only way I could complete Uber lab.
Could someone please explain to me the purpose of Writhing Jar in this build? Thank you.
"
dtlol wrote:
Could someone please explain to me the purpose of Writhing Jar in this build? Thank you.

Says in the guide:

"
Flask #3 Writhing Jar for some emergency overkill leech and for lab
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:
Do you use a lower level of cwdt so that it doesnt cast vaal lightning trap automatically in the blind setup? What about gem levels in the cwdt - vortex - vaal lightning trap - IC setup?

Also, what is your tooltip dps for warchief?

Vaal skills cannot be procced by Trigger skills.

The level of the cwdt is just a personal preference really any level works really but I wouldn't level it above level10

So when using the the cwdt - blind - ball lightning - vaal lightening trap set up do you manually throw out the vaal lightening traps as souls permit? And what is the logic/reason for using vaal lightening trap... is it just another blind applicator?
"
BigCholsMD wrote:
"
norseman21 wrote:
"
Aryjna wrote:
Do you use a lower level of cwdt so that it doesnt cast vaal lightning trap automatically in the blind setup? What about gem levels in the cwdt - vortex - vaal lightning trap - IC setup?

Also, what is your tooltip dps for warchief?

Vaal skills cannot be procced by Trigger skills.

The level of the cwdt is just a personal preference really any level works really but I wouldn't level it above level10

So when using the the cwdt - blind - ball lightning - vaal lightening trap set up do you manually throw out the vaal lightening traps as souls permit? And what is the logic/reason for using vaal lightening trap... is it just another blind applicator?

shocking ground. he only uses it at heavy end game bosses
I've been enjoying this build thusfar. I have to wonder though why EQ though when Cyclone exists.
What am I missing?
Last edited by Xi41 on Dec 14, 2016, 10:16:05 PM
Is there a leveling bit to this? Looking for a build i really enjoy, and this one seems fn from both your stream and video's just curious, as I am pretty new to PoE, how to level with this? Any help would be awesome!
"
Why is your forum passive tree different than your current Slayer tree? Why didn't you pick Duelist Leech on your current one, as well as no endurance charges? How do you sustain HP regen?

Would also like some thoughts on this if possible... and maybe which tree is best for each encounter type.

I assume he switches skill points for different things like lab/uber atziri (maybe) but i dunno.
Last edited by Remakerx on Dec 14, 2016, 11:17:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info