[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
Buohuang wrote:
Hi, enjoying the build so far. Have a question about how to have both purities and discipline up at the same time. I took the 4% reduced mana reserved node near CI, but that still won't let me have all 3 auras up, what am i missing?

105 x 96% = 100.8. Or (35+35+35) x (1-0.04) = 100.8.

You need an enlighten anyway to leave you enough mana to do something other than shield charge.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
primaeva wrote:

Looking up some old spreadsheets and doing some napkin math:

To hit a 83 (T16) mob at a 90% rate, you still need about 1600 accuracy total on the attack WITH Poacher's Mark up.

Without Poacher's its closer to 2500 required. Given how the gem supplies a ton of Accuracy, I think the drop-off may be a little steep even for a +4 levels. Your chest discharge fires second anyway - only if the 30% charges was not consumed.

If you can throw together 1600 acc from gear which should be doable, then congrats, you may have enough DPS to do that shaper build you keep wanting to see.

Thanks for your input. I haven done any T16 maps yet with this setup, but I will try to roll 3G3B once I have enough chromes. Spent over 800 chromes with no luck getting 3G3B. :(
"
gladiusss wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:

Looking up some old spreadsheets and doing some napkin math:

To hit a 83 (T16) mob at a 90% rate, you still need about 1600 accuracy total on the attack WITH Poacher's Mark up.

Without Poacher's its closer to 2500 required. Given how the gem supplies a ton of Accuracy, I think the drop-off may be a little steep even for a +4 levels. Your chest discharge fires second anyway - only if the 30% charges was not consumed.

If you can throw together 1600 acc from gear which should be doable, then congrats, you may have enough DPS to do that shaper build you keep wanting to see.

Thanks for your input. I haven done any T16 maps yet with this setup, but I will try to roll 3G3B once I have enough chromes. Spent over 800 chromes with no luck getting 3G3B. :(

Yes! It's a hidden cost of this build! 3ex - 6L Voll's, 2ex - chroming it.

Might I mention that dropping Elemweakness or Assmark for Poacher's is also a DPS loss - esp Assmark which is a MORE multiplier (damage taken by). So the best setup is pure 2600 acc from gear and nodes, with Empower 4 and +1 Voll's. Very high investment there.

350 from two rings, gloves and helm will give 1400, Golem gives 30% for 1820, you only need 60% more accuracy from nodes to drop the acc gem totally. Fascinating and not too hard to achieve in Standard, but Leagues might be a nightmare.
Last edited by primaeva on Jan 12, 2017, 7:16:50 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
danios50 wrote:
I have question, its normal that i die on chimera with like 8 mods including 55% more damage and 35% life ? I don't use ll gem, only vinktar, 0,2% lightning amulet and boots. Should i switch to ll gem when i fight guardians ? You can see my gear in my profile (Lerras nickname). Someone killed Shaper with this build ?

Chimera should be a breeze for this build. What are you dying to? The phase where he appears and slashes?

If you have Warlord's Mark on him that's more than enough leech. If you're dying early in the fight, you may be bleeding out (either Death's Door or flask, I personally flask).

If you're dying at the dashing phase, you're probably unaware of the mechanics. Use charge to enter the smoke clouds, he stops swiping at you if you enter enough of them.

Mostly i died from his slashes, it seemed like i can't leech fast enough to survive with this mods. I know about dashing phase, he can't touch me so it isn't problem. The worst part is when i don't have vinktar, i can't feel safe. Now i switched to life leech instead controlled destruction to test it. Ofc im using warlord's mark in cwdt + i have voll with lightning dmg leech and boot enchants, but still not enough. Maybe mods on map was too hard ? I don't have best gear, but i think its pretty decent.
"
danios50 wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
danios50 wrote:
I have question, its normal that i die on chimera with like 8 mods including 55% more damage and 35% life ? I don't use ll gem, only vinktar, 0,2% lightning amulet and boots. Should i switch to ll gem when i fight guardians ? You can see my gear in my profile (Lerras nickname). Someone killed Shaper with this build ?

Chimera should be a breeze for this build. What are you dying to? The phase where he appears and slashes?

If you have Warlord's Mark on him that's more than enough leech. If you're dying early in the fight, you may be bleeding out (either Death's Door or flask, I personally flask).

If you're dying at the dashing phase, you're probably unaware of the mechanics. Use charge to enter the smoke clouds, he stops swiping at you if you enter enough of them.

Mostly i died from his slashes, it seemed like i can't leech fast enough to survive with this mods. I know about dashing phase, he can't touch me so it isn't problem. The worst part is when i don't have vinktar, i can't feel safe. Now i switched to life leech instead controlled destruction to test it. Ofc im using warlord's mark in cwdt + i have voll with lightning dmg leech and boot enchants, but still not enough. Maybe mods on map was too hard ? I don't have best gear, but i think its pretty decent.

Well, you might want to equip a basalt with staunching, a Rumi's or Taste of Hate, and Atziri's Promise (which adds chaos damage, some minor leech AND creates a smoke cloud). Flask timing is more important than mods. Link your gear?

Maybe you're right with these flasks, im still bad at this game and can't manage flasks properly yet depending on situation. I think my characters was public, but linked it anyways. I know i can improve gloves and rings, but i need to gather some currency to do it.
Hi guys these are the links I'm using at the moment, I find them better than BV links, haven't tried 2 discharge gems though. DPS is pretty badass, all guardians down and farming T14-T15 maps.

"
primaeva wrote:

Yes! It's a hidden cost of this build! 3ex - 6L Voll's, 2ex - chroming it.

Might I mention that dropping Elemweakness or Assmark for Poacher's is also a DPS loss - esp Assmark which is a MORE multiplier (damage taken by). So the best setup is pure 2600 acc from gear and nodes, with Empower 4 and +1 Voll's. Very high investment there.

350 from two rings, gloves and helm will give 1400, Golem gives 30% for 1820, you only need 60% more accuracy from nodes to drop the acc gem totally. Fascinating and not too hard to achieve in Standard, but Leagues might be a nightmare.

I agree with you. But 350 from 2 Elreon rings is impossible lol.

I'll drop the Empower once i get 3G3B.

Thanks so much for your insight. Appreciate it.
"
gladiusss wrote:

I agree with you. But 350 from 2 Elreon rings is impossible lol.

Difficult but not impossible. Just look for 2 affix Elreon rings with a good accuracy roll and then multimod them with Elreon. The second can even be devined higher to pass 350:

Spoiler
Last edited by ArcaneLuke on Jan 12, 2017, 8:49:48 AM
I'm loving this build so far it's a little expensive but I've got it going. I have a couple of questions though and I'm looking for any input.

Discipline + Herald of ice + ice bite + purity

Vs

Discipline + purity + purity

I see most setups using one or the other I've chosen to use the Herald.

Lastly this build, could it be a league starter? I've been messing around with some things and have tried to play with out the voll's devotion and it's going well but obviously not as good. Is there already a method of doing league start or am I crazy for even thinking about it?

Wrote this on my phone will edit when I get home.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info