[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
LoveTractor wrote:
I'm loving this build so far it's a little expensive but I've got it going. I have a couple of questions though and I'm looking for any input.

Discipline + Herald of ice + ice bite + purity

Vs

Discipline + purity + purity

I see most setups using one or the other I've chosen to use the Herald.

Lastly this build, could it be a league starter? I've been messing around with some things and have tried to play with out the voll's devotion and it's going well but obviously not as good. Is there already a method of doing league start or am I crazy for even thinking about it?

Wrote this on my phone will edit when I get home.

Use Discipline + Herald of ice + ice bite + purity if you want higher clear and VERY satisfying shattering and you can cap resists without dual purities.

Use Discipline + purity + purity if you can't cap resists without double purity or you want more safety from reflect (+4%/5% max res is quite significant).

Don't know how hard it would be to start a league with it, but if Voll's Devo and Cospri's are still this cheap next league it could be very doable.
Last edited by ArcaneLuke on Jan 12, 2017, 11:15:17 AM
Hey! I'm going to level a Shadow, and i'll aim for this build. I can't find which gems your using while levling except that you said "Blade vortex 'til 41, then CoC Discharge" i got no CoC or Discharge experience at all, so i'd love if someone could tell me which colours and gems i'll use while levling! Bought a 2G2B1R Voll's Chest.

Awesome build looks solid as fuck!
"
LoveTractor wrote:
I'm loving this build so far it's a little expensive but I've got it going. I have a couple of questions though and I'm looking for any input.

Discipline + Herald of ice + ice bite + purity

Vs

Discipline + purity + purity

I see most setups using one or the other I've chosen to use the Herald.

Lastly this build, could it be a league starter? I've been messing around with some things and have tried to play with out the voll's devotion and it's going well but obviously not as good. Is there already a method of doing league start or am I crazy for even thinking about it?

Wrote this on my phone will edit when I get home.

I don't think it's a good league starter build. Pretty pricey to get going, but it all depends on your expectations I guess.
Last edited by Anbokr on Jan 12, 2017, 2:39:13 PM
Someone posted these insane horror gloves on reddit. Tricksters start rolling!

http://imgur.com/a/hmovm
Last edited by supremePINEAPPLE on Jan 12, 2017, 2:45:44 PM
Thanks for the build, just made it to level 70 and its super fun. I have a 5 link Volls, amulet and Cospis. What should be my first priority to get next? Helm enchant, Gloves Essence craft or 6 link?
Also second question, what glove Essence do I want as a trickster now? right now I have cyclone in the 5 link with cast on crit.
Thanks again!
I'd use this priority for your upgrades:

6L volls
2 elreon crit rings that are craftable (2 affix rares with a useful second affix - es, es%, resists, dex, or accuracy)
Respec to assassin and equip those 2 rings
16% more attack speed gloves
Multi mod and es% crafting on elreon rings
Deaths door
ilvl 84 hubris with 30% enchant
21/20 discharge
+1 curse volls

Just hit 96, having a blast with it :)
"
lqte wrote:

Just hit 96, having a blast with it :)

Respec a 6% es node and grab the 10% one "Faith and Steel" by intuitive leap jewel ... :P
"
MCGusto wrote:
"
ArcaneLuke wrote:
"
MCGusto wrote:
Absolutely loving this build, however I think I've backed myself into a bit of a situation with elemental reflect mobs. I was running PoF/PoL and a CWDT Warlords Mark and everything seemed alright (still had a few close calls with elemental reflect). I've since picked up a +1 Voll's Devotion and have started running Blasphemy with Elemental Weakness + Warlords Mark and Discipline (dropped the PoF and PoL). My resists are Elemental Weakness capped. 95% of content seems better, however when I run into an Elemental Reflect mob I almost always 1 shot myself. Linking my gear below - profile is public if you want to look at my Jewels. Character Name: LeerooooyyMFingJenkins

Any thoughts on how to prevent one shots would be greatly appreciated - I'm thinking I might need to ditch Elemental Weakness and pick up a different curse but would prefer to avoid that if possible.

ES:9644
180/184/170 resists
477% Crit Multiplier on Discharge
6 Power Charges
6 Endurance Charges

You are not using a shock immune flask. You are shocked while using Vinktar's so you'll take 50% MORE damage from all sources. Therefore it's mandatory to use a shock removal flask. I'd suggest getting it on your diamond flask since now it has bleed immunity, which is super useless because you have Death's Door.

Ahh good catch! I've been changing up gear a bit, didn't even notice I lost my shock removal. Will reroll that right now and report back later with the results. Thanks!

Finally found a reliable way to keep myself alive: I'm running Warlords Mark and Enfeeble on Blasphemy + Discipline. DPS is still high enough to 1 shot pretty much everything except bosses. For harder boss fights / guardians, I am swapping my 23/20 Elemental Weakness in for my Enfeeble at the boss. Keeps me extremely safe in maps, clear speed is still amazing, and my single target against bosses is amazing. If anyone else has some other suggestions, I'd love to hear them, but this is working very well for me.
I keep running out of mana when cycloning on single target. I've got the mana on hit jewel but the 6L just makes cyclone cost so much. I only really experienced this when I switched to coc-cyclone in the chest when I got my helmet.

Before that I was using cyclone in the gloves and never had mana problems.

Anyone have suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info