[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
saakurou wrote:
"
Is this build expensive? I dont have much currency right now, but wanting to play smth except mortem morsu ST assasin. How much chaos should i have at the very beginning of this build?

It's pretty easy to do the maths:

2017-03-19 prices. ex:c 75:1

Cospri's malice - 50c non negotiable
voll's devotion - 1.7ex (100/115c) non negotiable
voll's protector - 4ex (300c) Buy an unlinked one for 1alc, buy jewellers touch for 30c
death;s door - 2ex (140c) Not required at all. Buy a 150ES pair of boots with res. 5c?
Helmet - Not to consume - 3ex (225c) Not required until late game. just buy a hubris with 250+ ES
Helmet - discharge damage - 15c
Belt - 50es + 1 max charge - 15-40c Only needed for min-maxing. Buy a chain belt with ~50-60ES with some resistances. 5-10c?

That's without shield/boots/gloves, which would cost at least another 150c if we're talking about decent gear. + rings. Shield? 400ES = 20c? Gloves can be basic ES gloves for 5c. Rings? Just buy any diamond elreon rings and slap +dex, +energy shield or +all resistances on it. 20c for both

So overall at least 600c, w/o shield,boots,gloves, rings
800c with no consumption enchant.
+ vinktar's 75-90c. You really want this. You can manage with atziri's promise but Vinktars is soooooooooo much better
+ somewhat decent accesories 150c.

We end up spending from 840c (11ex), to 1060c (14ex)

300c will get you going with this build to at least shaped strands. Look at my profile for a "budget" cospri's discharge build (MassiveDischargingCoC) and an endgame GG (or close to it) build (BlowMyCoCForDischarge). In the endgame build the rings alone are worth ~7-10ex each and have a jewel that's probably around 20ex.

Sorry if this doesn't look accurate for some people, mainly due to shield/gloves/boots/rings evaluation. This was simply done from my point of view:P.

EDIT: Enlighten + 1ex.

You are exaggerating the cost of this build to get started with though. I've highlighted cheaper options in the quote.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Mar 19, 2017, 6:04:24 PM
"
ClickHitBoom wrote:
"
saakurou wrote:
"
Is this build expensive? I dont have much currency right now, but wanting to play smth except mortem morsu ST assasin. How much chaos should i have at the very beginning of this build?

It's pretty easy to do the maths:

2017-03-19 prices. ex:c 75:1

Cospri's malice - 50c non negotiable
voll's devotion - 1.7ex (100/115c) non negotiable
voll's protector - 4ex (300c) Buy an unlinked one for 1alc, buy jewellers touch for 30c
death;s door - 2ex (140c) Not required at all. Buy a 150ES pair of boots with res. 5c?
Helmet - Not to consume - 3ex (225c) Not required until late game. just buy a hubris with 250+ ES
Helmet - discharge damage - 15c
Belt - 50es + 1 max charge - 15-40c Only needed for min-maxing. Buy a chain belt with ~50-60ES with some resistances. 5-10c?

That's without shield/boots/gloves, which would cost at least another 150c if we're talking about decent gear. + rings. Shield? 400ES = 20c? Gloves can be basic ES gloves for 5c. Rings? Just buy any diamond elreon rings and slap +dex, +energy shield or +all resistances on it. 20c for both

So overall at least 600c, w/o shield,boots,gloves, rings
800c with no consumption enchant.
+ vinktar's 75-90c. You really want this. You can manage with atziri's promise but Vinktars is soooooooooo much better
+ somewhat decent accesories 150c.

We end up spending from 840c (11ex), to 1060c (14ex)

300c will get you going with this build to at least shaped strands. Look at my profile for a "budget" cospri's discharge build (MassiveDischargingCoC) and an endgame GG (or close to it) build (BlowMyCoCForDischarge). In the endgame build the rings alone are worth ~7-10ex each and have a jewel that's probably around 20ex.

Sorry if this doesn't look accurate for some people, mainly due to shield/gloves/boots/rings evaluation. This was simply done from my point of view:P.

EDIT: Enlighten + 1ex.

You are exaggerating the cost of this build to get started with though. I've highlighted cheaper options in the quote.

And clear beaches with it:P.
Just jokin' tho.
Imo, for it to actually feel good... you pretty much need more than 300c:P. of coursw that's just a subjective opinion:P
is there anything behind leaving cyclone and shield charge at lvl 1?

i know they not deal damage and that we dont need a higher lvl but does higher lvl of it somehow screw us?

also how big of difference i gonna feel going power charge on crit with helmet enchant vs the option without it
Last edited by Hejti on Mar 19, 2017, 7:25:57 PM
Sitting here with 10ex and a hubris circlet with 20% not to consume charge. Is this build doable? Main goals r farming strand and uber?

Thanks in Advance
"
saakurou wrote:
And clear beaches with it:P.
Just jokin' tho.
Imo, for it to actually feel good... you pretty much need more than 300c:P. of coursw that's just a subjective opinion:P

I dunno, I can clear T10s (and probably shaped strands) fairly comfortably with my current gear. A bit squishy, yes, but by no means mandatory to have 800c+ worth of gear.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Mar 20, 2017, 2:18:40 AM
Hey, guys, what would my links be if i'm going trickster, but got lucky enough to get a 30% chance to not use charges discharge enchant?

Spoiler

I know to still use cyclone/acc/crit/pcoc on gloves, but would the chest links be the same? Shield charge, Acc, crit chance, Faster attacks, Fortify, (cull/inc aoe/etc)?
I loved and followed your build back in Essence league all the way to level 90. I noticed this time around we don't have Life Leech on anything. How do you sustain bosses ect?
Last edited by MrDuckle on Mar 20, 2017, 7:32:26 AM
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
"
maddognils wrote:
"
Kaskolas wrote:
Spoiler
So first of all thanks for awesome guide ! I want to ask a couple question about this build so..

1- My es is pretty low compared to yours, trying to get decent items but they're pretty expensive atm. my es is around 6k ish, what should i do for get better do you have any idea ?

2- My crit multiplier 287 on ho. Its pretty low again, discharge prot is not bad atm so im not complaining that much about it. But still , it seems a problem to me.

3- Your es regen is way too high compared to mine. My energy shield recharge per second is : 1135.7
İts like starting to regen after 2-2.5 second. What i have to do for make it insta regen, any gem,item,passive you can recommend to me ?

4-If you can show your dps/def tooltip on ho with ss i'd be appreciated so much.

5- And here goes to my big problem. After all this stuff, im still getting one shot from some monsters, some bosses. after t10+ i'm dying like 3-4 times per map. Thats why im farming on t9 maps. Which is boring af. Any idea about it ?

That's all for now , again thanks for that awesome build. Keep it up !

%ES on rings is a huge deal. Multimodding rings can net 1k ES.

Get multi on jewels.

ES regen? We don't care about that all that matters is leech. Ghost Reaver + Vaal pact and vinktars will make you unkillable during vinktar duration aslong as you're doing damage. You can still get 1 shot if you pool is too low.

Need higher ES helmet and shield. Getting leech on boots might help you if you're dropping vinktar alot.

Quality your flasks.

SHOCK IMMUNE FLASK. you are putting a 1.5 multiplier on yourself.

After all that stuff i can say im much more tanky and doing much more dps compared to before of my build. Thanks about it. On these days, i think about doing some uber lab/guardians- maybe even shaper. What about to life leech on weapon instead of inc. area gem. And what about to use 'maligaro's virtuosity deerskin gloves' instead of sorcerer gloves ? And one last question, does it matter my element resist %75 with purity gems or na ? Do i need to cap my resist without using my purity's ?
maybe on 6 link with warlords mark can leech better ?
also going life leech in weapon gonna be a huge dmg difference?

i dont always have vinktar up and boss fights are pretty hard then

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info