[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
Aedre32 wrote:
Back to playing this build once again :D

Got a question though , are diamond rings really necessary or can I use other elreon rings? I am having trouble finding -7/8 mana cost elreon diamond rings with good 2nd mod :/

You can Divine elreon rings.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
alg0801 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
The most important thing actually in a dagger is going to be to get a Vagan dagger (ie. one that has "Hits cannot be evaded" on it. Alternatively you can use the Lycosidae shield, which gives that also. It will greatly increase your proc rate, as it makes your accuracy 100% (which is important both for hitting AND critting). You can either get flat cold on your weapon, or on a ring. It can be crafted with elreon's crafting bench on rings.

Also, sent you a PM.

Death's Door seems better...All resists, Bleed immunity, higher ES, +1 end charge, and + strength...everything you need.

Did you maybe quote the wrong person?

absolutely.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

Got a question though , are diamond rings really necessary or can I use other elreon rings? I am having trouble finding -7/8 mana cost elreon diamond rings with good 2nd mod :/

I try to avoid divines like plague since my luck with them is terrible. I found my first diamond ring (12% max es up from 11% max es after 2 ex worth of divines yay!) :P Going to get second one tomorrow hopefully.
"
primaeva wrote:
Breakthrough.

Using a 40% Discharge damage helm, as suggested by Relithh:

16 seconds.

I'll have to retest all charge generators again. I think this one performed so well because of the double BV we've been running, making the 30% helm somewhat redundant.

We'll also need a bigger sample size of maps, one run isn't enough.

I'm going broke. D:

-- Extra notes --

Legacy Consuming Dark offhand: 14secs. Conc effect / firestorm / BV in chest. Dual Vink + Atziri though, probably the difference comes from here. (Low ES, unviable)

I wanted to bring everyone's attention to this post again, since it got buried in the thread.

Although it was 1 run, I'm now curious if perhaps the 40% discharge damage helm enchant is in fact superior for single target than the 30% to avoid consuming charges enchant.

The latter enchant is ridiculously expensive on a decently rolled ES Hubris, and the former is still pretty cheap. Neither is remotely necessary for mapping (especially on an assassin) which is the main point of the build, but it would be nice to know which enchant is ultimately supreme for T16/Shaper.
Hey man, can you explain why Pathfinder is no longer in the guide. I reckon it can be a very good Guardian/Shaper farmer.

Thanks
"
Aedre32 wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Aedre32 wrote:

I try to avoid divines like plague since my luck with them is terrible. I found my first diamond ring (12% max es up from 11% max es after 2 ex worth of divines yay!) :P Going to get second one tomorrow hopefully.

If you are using an Assassin version then no, diamond rings won't be necessary. You can rely on lucky flasks during boss fights or when your 100% chance to crit full health mob's wont be in effect.

"
DicemanX wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
Breakthrough.

Using a 40% Discharge damage helm, as suggested by Relithh:

16 seconds.

I'll have to retest all charge generators again. I think this one performed so well because of the double BV we've been running, making the 30% helm somewhat redundant.

We'll also need a bigger sample size of maps, one run isn't enough.

I'm going broke. D:

-- Extra notes --

Legacy Consuming Dark offhand: 14secs. Conc effect / firestorm / BV in chest. Dual Vink + Atziri though, probably the difference comes from here. (Low ES, unviable)

I wanted to bring everyone's attention to this post again, since it got buried in the thread.

Although it was 1 run, I'm now curious if perhaps the 40% discharge damage helm enchant is in fact superior for single target than the 30% to avoid consuming charges enchant.

The latter enchant is ridiculously expensive on a decently rolled ES Hubris, and the former is still pretty cheap. Neither is remotely necessary for mapping (especially on an assassin) which is the main point of the build, but it would be nice to know which enchant is ultimately supreme for T16/Shaper.

Been using a single discharge gem with the damage enchant almost half of the league now, it does give massive damage boost to your single target DPS. Done everything with the same setup Atziri/Breachlords/Guardians without any hassle.

Although mine is a Trickster version so I am pretty sure an Assassin with the same setup can even bring down Shaper faster and with ease.

Ultimately, I would say using 2 gem setup without the "avoid consume charges" would be a bad idea, as both gem will end up having less charge's to discharge.

For single gem setup having the above makes no sense, so go with the damage.

"
Hey man, can you explain why Pathfinder is no longer in the guide. I reckon it can be a very good Guardian/Shaper farmer.

Thanks

The reason is simple, Cospiri's cooldown debuff. Before the debuff our damage was far superior and pathfinder with it's high survivability (due to it's flasks) was a decent choice to farm end game boss's.

You can still go pathfinder but you will not only have to manage crit chance/mana issues as you would do before but add getting high DPS to that in order to kill the end game boss's fast.
Last edited by vvamic on Feb 10, 2017, 11:14:39 PM
Then would you recommend this build as something to do t16/shaper?

I did this build with fairly good gear (you can check in my char list) but without the 30% discharge enchant. Single target is excellent up to 15 but face serious problem at t16. I find it significantly slower than some of the more meta build out there. Will the enchant make it t16 and Shaper completely viable?

Thanks man. Still very good build though. I now never spend more than 5 mins on a map regardless of layout
"
Then would you recommend this build as something to do t16/shaper?

I did this build with fairly good gear (you can check in my char list) but without the 30% discharge enchant. Single target is excellent up to 15 but face serious problem at t16. I find it significantly slower than some of the more meta build out there. Will the enchant make it t16 and Shaper completely viable?

Thanks man. Still very good build though. I now never spend more than 5 mins on a map regardless of layout

No I would not recommend this build in it's current state as a Guardian/Shaper farmer.

Using a "30% not to consume discharge" enchant is a must if you are using two gem setup, coz without it you will be limping your damage.

If you can't afford it or find it overpriced then go for the single gem setup and use the 40% damage enchant.

You can absolutely kill guardians/shaper with either setup but it will be slower than the other meta builds that use BF/BV or vaal Gems where you can two shot guardians.

And yes, this build a fast pack/map clear. It should be considered more as a map farmer than end game boss's farmer.
How much crit multi do we need on estimate ? Last time I played this build triple crit multi jewels were pretty affordable but now they are like 10 ex which seems like rip off. I was thinking to get double multi+spell dmg/atk speed jewels instead of triple crit multi ones.
Last edited by Aedre32 on Feb 11, 2017, 1:29:56 AM
"
Aedre32 wrote:
How much crit multi do we need on estimate ? Last time I played this build triple crit multi jewels were pretty affordable but now they are like 10 ex which seems like rip off. I was thinking to get double multi+spell dmg/atk speed jewels instead of triple crit multi ones.

Getting as much crit multi as you can is always good. I have close to 450% on discharge (HO tooltip) as a trickster, as an Assassin you can easily manage much higher.

That being said, triple crit-multi's are just overhyped, better go with double one's with either Increased Damage/Spell/Area damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info