[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

"
rade0n wrote:
you should change the second discharge if you dont have the helm enchant
i prefer other builds for lab runs

Change into what?
Look at the first post of this thread. Outlines all the options for when you don't have the discharge enchant. I personally just ran the trickster set-up (shield charge in 6L chest and cyclone in gloves) until I had enough currency to buy the helmet.

Uber is easy with this char. Just don't run him on crap days with fonts and charge disruptors and stuff like that.

"
Do initial es rolls matter when using div on elreon rings?

Divines will re-roll all mods on the item in the bracket they are in. Elreon rings have -4 to -8 mana cost per skill. Flat es depends on what mod bracket you're in (let's say 16-20) and %es from mastercraft can be re-rolled from anywhere between 5% and 20%.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Feb 1, 2017, 6:04:17 PM
This is the best build that I've played since I started POE. OP has done a really good job writing the guide and answering questions that we have. Some veteran players are also very helpful with their input.

The information shared here has allowed me to customize the build to my own preference.

I've done all the guardians deathless using this build. Failed shaper because of my noob skills in dodging the slam and balls. DPS is definitely not the problem here. Hopefully I can clear it in the next few tries before the league ends.

Cheers for the great build.
"
primaeva wrote:

2) Possibly, but if you run a CoC in chest, as pioneered by OP, you add a second timer to it. Coupled with the Discharge helm, you get at least a little spike in DPS as opposed to a constant 250ms Discharge. If you ran a single Discharge, however, a high attack speed could make up for those times you failed to crit. It's hard to say 4 is optimal.

Yes, it's certainly more complicated for the reasons you brought up, and you're right, an aps (much) greater than 4 might be optimal. Still, I have a feeling that an aps 4 is still the right number for an Assassin at least, partly because once the boss reaches low life you're almost guaranteed to crit with each cyclone hit, and even prior to that the crit chance is pretty high with a Diamond Flask and helm enchant.

Since you were doing some testing earlier, perhaps you might be up to running some tests involving aps manipulation. It would be very interesting to see how quickly you could take down a white map Minotaur with an aps very close to 4 versus pushing the aps to higher levels. I'd run the tests myself except I don't have any more jewels with attack speed mods, so the max I can get with my tree and gear is an aps of 4.08 (excluding the HH boosts and Vaal Haste boosts of course, although I could try running Haste over a curse or purity).
Hahaha guys. I went full potato and am running Doryani's Catalyst offhand. Had to spec into Energy from Within to get 7.2k ES but it's fun as heck now. Will try to record a good Shaper run with it and share it here.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
sorry i'm new to the game but trying out this build, how can i leech life to keep my ES up? i keep dying to ele resistant rare mobs.
So how much this build have ES? I ripped in bhc and just for lols chaos spammed regalia and got 870ES on it and i also 6L it with 10 fusings so i decided to sell it for 13ex and to play some standard and i wanna try this build out but if you arent using ES body armour im guessing this build doesnt have much ES?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Feb 2, 2017, 1:57:23 AM
"
Orzkos wrote:
sorry i'm new to the game but trying out this build, how can i leech life to keep my ES up? i keep dying to ele resistant rare mobs.

This is a problem that I have solved having only one discharge in cospri and zero on chest. In the chest I have only cyclone-SC- and the other accuracy , crit. I think it's not need the second discharge with the CD of 0.5
"
Orzkos wrote:

1. Vinktars for 20% leech
2. Warlords mark for 2% leech
3. Boots leech enchant
4. Diamond flask because u need to crit to actually leech enough
"
gladiusss wrote:
"
Orzkos wrote:

1. Vinktars for 20% leech
2. Warlords mark for 2% leech
3. Boots leech enchant
4. Diamond flask because u need to crit to actually leech enough

You can also run a 0.2 fire/lightning damage leech Voll's Devotion.

Did you mean Elemental reflect?? There's a whole subset of tips to deal with Ele Reflect.

1. Fortify on shield charge
- Fortify reduces reflected damage taken by 20%.
2. Look for the very obvious "Corona" or "Tiara" aura around a rare mob.
- Then pop Vinktar's and Dying Sun if you have it on them. These add 6% each to max fire and lightning res. In my experience, Vinktar's resist alone is fine.
3. If you're not able to kill Ele resist mobs, it's probably because your EE is malfunctioning. You cannot have + lightning or fire damage to attacks ANYWHERE on your rings, gloves, or Vinktar's. Check all of these.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info