[2.6] THE NEW FAKENER | DISCHARGE | SUPER FAST STRANDS | Cospris Malice | 9k+ ES | STILL GREAT AOE

Hi.
Trying Assasin CI but feel lack of survivability and single target damage just suck.
Not enough mana for cyclone.
Rerolling Trickster CI atm in Breach. Any suggestions?
Thank heap.
GL HF
"
N4Z wrote:
Hi.
Trying Assasin CI but feel lack of survivability and single target damage just suck.
Not enough mana for cyclone.
Rerolling Trickster CI atm in Breach. Any suggestions?
Thank heap.
GL HF

With 2 Elreon rings your cyclone should not cost any mana.

"
Gopstop22 wrote:
So how much this build have ES? I ripped in bhc and just for lols chaos spammed regalia and got 870ES on it and i also 6L it with 10 fusings so i decided to sell it for 13ex and to play some standard and i wanna try this build out but if you arent using ES body armour im guessing this build doesnt have much ES?

It is pretty easy to get ~9K es with this build.
U MAD?
Today's offhand tests:

Doryani's 132% offhand: 20secs. Could this be the key??
Non-legacy consuming dark: 23secs~.
Cospri's 3rd Discharge (no Conc/Controlled): 24secs~
Cospri's 3rd Discharge (Conc + Controlled): 22secs~

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Breakthrough.

Using a 40% Discharge damage helm, as suggested by Relithh:

16 seconds.

I'll have to retest all charge generators again. I think this one performed so well because of the double BV we've been running, making the 30% helm somewhat redundant.

We'll also need a bigger sample size of maps, one run isn't enough.

I'm going broke. D:

-- Extra notes --

Legacy Consuming Dark offhand: 14secs. Conc effect / firestorm / BV in chest. Dual Vink + Atziri though, probably the difference comes from here. (Low ES, unviable)
Last edited by primaeva on Feb 4, 2017, 11:20:16 PM
Heya,

Just came across this thread while looking for a safe build to level to 100 with.

Which version would be safer for mapping in T13-T16 (don't care about uber/shaper)?Assassin or trickster?

I know Trickster appears safer due to the extra ES, but I wonder if the consistent crit the assassin gets is actually better because of leech...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Feb 2, 2017, 5:14:45 PM
If you want the highest ES, trickster. But I found Assassin was just a much better all-rounder due to more damage/better crit chance.
Last edited by ClickHitBoom on Feb 2, 2017, 7:39:26 PM
Hello!
So i loved the look of this build and started it like 2 days ago.
level 80 now and gear is at a very good standard.
my biggest issue is, i feel like my warlords is not really helping with leech?
Breaches with them trash mobs is easy, i see the leech kick in but after killing, not when hitting (most trash mobs are 1 shots now with SC)
But i tried doing some bosses like Xoph and its like Warlords is not giving me any leech? yes he had the curse on him and the only time i managed to leech was when i activated Vinktar but just as that ends, he just drops my ES fast.
I know the gem is not over leveled for CoDT but its like its doing nothing or im doing something wrong?
could someone try to enlighten me please!
Thank you
"
Voidlesss wrote:

I know the gem is not over leveled for CoDT but its like its doing nothing or im doing something wrong?
Thank you

Curses are only 40% effective against bosses, so you only leech 0.8% of your damage with Warlord's Mark.

If you do, let's say, 40,000 discharge damage on average, then you will leech 320 ES per discharge. Discharge goes off a maximum 4 times per second unless you have another discharge in your chest (in which case your maximum will be 6 times, but those extra 2 discharges will be weak unless you have the 30% helm enchant).

That means you'll only be leeching 1280ES per second in the above scenario at most. In reality, you'll be leeching less than that because Cyclone will not always crit because PCoC doesn't guarantee power charges on hit (and thus you might end up way below the crit cap for cyclone at times), and because you have to pass an accuracy roll twice to successfully land a crit. If your accuracy is, say 85%, then even at 100% crit chance you'll only actually crit 72% of the time.

Furthermore, you're still leveling and acquiring damage nodes, so you might be at a much lower average damage. Lastly, check your attacks per second with Cyclone - if its over 4aps, then you might be gimping your damage per second due to the cooldown of 250ms on Cospri's Malice. You can push your aps as high as you want for mapping, but against bosses it might be better to aim for 4aps or just slightly below 4aps.
Last edited by DicemanX on Feb 3, 2017, 11:43:01 AM
"
Voidlesss wrote:
Hello!
So i loved the look of this build and started it like 2 days ago.
level 80 now and gear is at a very good standard.
my biggest issue is, i feel like my warlords is not really helping with leech?
Breaches with them trash mobs is easy, i see the leech kick in but after killing, not when hitting (most trash mobs are 1 shots now with SC)
But i tried doing some bosses like Xoph and its like Warlords is not giving me any leech? yes he had the curse on him and the only time i managed to leech was when i activated Vinktar but just as that ends, he just drops my ES fast.
Thank you

Two things.

1) WL on CWDT can feel a little clunky because you have to take damage first before there's any leech. If it wears off, or something else somewhere on the map hits you, you may not have leech on the boss.

2) You only get 0.8% leech on bosses, not a full 2%. This is because curses are only 40% effective against bosses.
The only thing I die to nowadays is a random Volatile on a map with something like "Monsters deal 98% extra damage as cold". I just don't see how I live against that without getting insane ES gear. I have 8.7k ES with Discipline and I know the easiest thing to do to get some more ES would be to drop my HH and use a Crystal Belt, but I just will not ever do that, so I was wondering if there was something I didn't know that people do to handle Volatiles.

This is my first PoE league (started playing last December), so maybe I'm supposed to git gud and notice Volatiles and just ignore them? I can't really ever tell something was a Volatile until I see them explode.

Maybe I should just run a Sapphire Flask (replacing my Silver flask) just for this single case? Or drop Blasphemy and run Purity of Ice? I have extra max res for lightning (purity of lightning, Vinktar) and fire (Dying Sun), but none for cold. Not sure if that's something people do.

edit: I think my mistake is not running Rumi's. I'm going to replace my Quicksilver with Rumi's when I care about my EXP.
Last edited by Kajean on Feb 3, 2017, 12:32:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info