Buying Beta Key From Grinding Gear Games

"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
They're not running out of money or anything; they're funded by investors. Making a few thousand dollars from beta sales won't make much of a difference. You could just wait until the cash shop opens up and buy something to cover the amount if you feel like monetarily supporting them.

If the game seems nearly as good as what I've seen/read I have no doubt I'll grab some stuff from the store when it opens.

Being funded by investors doesn't imply unlimited funds in the slightest though. Most of that has probably been set aside for salary / planned hardware rollout / website development / other costs. While I'm sure they're not strapped for cash, if they were then purchasing beta keys would've probably already been possible, it's effectively free money for whatever the team wants in their discretionary fund. Hell, if I'm helping to buy a round of drinks for the GGG folks, I'm fine with that too.

Last edited by darkside255 on Jan 24, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
"
darkside255 wrote:
Hell, if I'm helping to buy a round of drinks for the GGG folks, I'm fine with that too.
Quoted for truth....Beers all around for the GGG guys and keys all around for us. :)
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
It's been requested numerous times, but GGG refuses to sell an incomplete product that's intended to be free.

i question why this even needs to be said to people, the above statement is common sense! D:

Though i wish i had a key T_T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info