[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

Is there a reason you didn't go poison on the assa tree?
How do you run warlord's mark + blasphemy and discipline while wearing an essence worm it takes up to much mana for me
"
allardk10 wrote:
How do you run warlord's mark + blasphemy and discipline while wearing an essence worm it takes up to much mana for me

Hatred on Essence Worm, warlords mark, blasphemy and clarity on mana and discipline with bloodmagic on life cause using lowlife shavronnes :)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
allardk10 wrote:

Hatred on Essence Worm, warlords mark, blasphemy and clarity on mana and discipline with bloodmagic on life cause using lowlife shavronnes :)

for what do you need clarity when you run warlords?
"
zocke1r wrote:
"
Knampfclown wrote:
"
allardk10 wrote:

for what do you need clarity when you run warlords?

sometimes for bosses I swapped to assasins mark+lifeleech gem and used clarity to sustain mana :)
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
"
FunkyMacri wrote:
Is there a reason you didn't go poison on the assa tree?

How would you cause the enemies to start bleeding? the 30% chance to bleed only applies to attacks not spells so you would need to find a different way to cause bleeding
Is it worth to use 1 VB with 7 energy charges? 175-80=95 spell damage.
"
allardk10 wrote:

You need to have Charisma in the assassin tree first. It lowers your mana reserved. You should have just enough mana left to sustain 6-8 BV but once your leeching mana with Warlords mark, you can get 20 stacks.
"
zocke1r wrote:
Can someone look at my gear and tell me where i should improve first so that i can eventually one day do red tier maps, yeah totally forgot to link my equipment

EDIT:
Spoiler

Your gear is decent and you could likely start doing Red now. At this point it's going to be small increases. Your ES should be good, it looks no better then mine and I've done T15s

Wand- You can get more DPS here be it a Void Battery or 100+ spell damage with some Crit modifiers. Quick search I found for 3-5c on ESC a 100+spell damage with Crit Multi and Cast speed wand.
Shield - also no damage here. You can get Spell damage or Crit on a shield too. But could be expensive to find one with that ES and Rez with spell damage.
Amulet - You can get Crit and Spell damage on your amulet too.

If your planning on sinking money into this, time to get Quality on your support gems too. It is small increases each but full 20% quality are another 10-15% on each gem. One of the cheaper ways is to use the vendor recipe on skill level 20 support gems. That gets you a level 1 20q one. Leveling it to 17 is pretty quick. level 17 20q is more dps then level 20 0q on support gems.

And then the big dream is 6 slot, but that is not needed for red maps.
Last edited by timebeing on Nov 3, 2016, 1:33:04 PM
Build is pretty good. About 21k dps tooltip with inc area (max charges), 32k with conc. It does way more than what the tooltip shows. Anyone know how to calculate it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info