[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

maybe i dont understand this or im just dumb or both ;D

in ur finished skilltree in the guide u still have 2 pouints spend in cruelpreperation and a 5% life node, without following points

guess u just forget to respec hum? or im just dumb? ;D

and one question

how do u generate ur powercharges since ur running warlods mark, and not assins mark in ur gem set up, its only from the ascendry points?

and at what lvl u recommand to respecc into ci?

like lvl 70?

greets
Last edited by gingha821 on Oct 27, 2016, 4:59:10 AM
this might b a newb question, why use facebreaker? i thought its for unarmed build?
Is physical reflect maps not a problem for BV?
Boys will be boys
"
JakeTheZombie wrote:
Is physical reflect maps not a problem for BV?

It is, they are very hard so you tend to skip them. (mentioned in the guide under Con)

"
Viewtifulsean wrote:
this might b a newb question, why use facebreaker? i thought its for unarmed build?

Its for the large +crit Multiplier that still applies even if your are unarmed.
Last edited by timebeing on Oct 27, 2016, 12:29:30 PM
"
gingha821 wrote:
maybe i dont understand this or im just dumb or both ;D

in ur finished skilltree in the guide u still have 2 pouints spend in cruelpreperation and a 5% life node, without following points

guess u just forget to respec hum? or im just dumb? ;D

and one question

how do u generate ur powercharges since ur running warlods mark, and not assins mark in ur gem set up, its only from the ascendry points?

and at what lvl u recommand to respecc into ci?

like lvl 70?

greets

The 2 points are in range of the Gem node and get converted to energy shield with the Energy From Within Jewel

Power Charges are from the Assassin Ascendancy Unstable Infusion which gives 10% chance to gain a power charge on not crit hits. Which is more then enough to sustain 6+ power charges. You gain them very fast since you hit so quickly.

Level 70 is a good time to switch to CI. Being hybrid when you start maps gets a little hard. Don't need great ES gear to start. I was around 7-8k and got to 10k pretty cheaply after switching.
Last edited by timebeing on Oct 27, 2016, 12:35:25 PM
thx timebeing for answering, i got some more questuions

so i made it to lvl 70 and transformed to ci.

this is my current skill tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAPuBx4I9A18DdEOSA-rEHsQkhEPES8RUBGWFdcWvxmKGo8bJR2-IG4i9CSLJ6ko-io4KwosvzIyM4c1uTpYPV9JUUmxS65Ms1AwUlNVxlZjV8lca13yXypfamNDakNqjGwLbRltbHRVfll_xoLHhEiEb4auj_qTJ5OVlS6XlZf0oS-i2acrrJiw2LQMtUi8b746vorAVMM6w23IFMrTy73QH9DQ1ELXz9lb2YbbGtte44Tmged06QLquutj7BjviO_r8NX1b_ba99f5N_no-wk=

i still have to do cruel and merc lab but im scared a bit since its my first ci char

so anything im missing in my passives?

my current gear is linke this:

i took that amulette cuz im scared of stuns ( and i had one in my stash )

so overall my es is like 8500 with lvl 19 disciplin, is that fine to start mapping ?

my dmg feels +- okay,in my ho with hatred its 5300, with powercharges arround 6500, that sounds to low for me, how can i improove ny dps?

my gear isnt really good imho but what should i aim for next?

i have arround 100 chaos which i can spend, so if i go really all in i could afford a voud battery but prolly its better to get something else before? ( have arround 200 chance orbs and beliving in my luck ;P )

thx for advices

greets
Sorry but how are you supposed to life leech if you don't have any life leech on your gear/tree?
Jesus used Cast on Death
"
maljbre wrote:
Sorry but how are you supposed to life leech if you don't have any life leech on your gear/tree?

warlords mark

1 question I use lowlife version with 6link shavs ( so I use discipline + blood magic) with warlords mark +blasphemy I can run one other 25% aura on mana which should I use?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862
I just killed the Shaper with this build, it wasnt easy but very doable! Great build, by far the strongest i have ever played! I did get some lucky currency, no 40 Ex boots or stuff like that though. Its not a budget build but 20 Ex overall should do to kill all the content in Atlas.

Thanks Lifting!
"
oipad wrote:
I just killed the Shaper with this build, it wasnt easy but very doable! Great build, by far the strongest i have ever played! I did get some lucky currency, no 40 Ex boots or stuff like that though. Its not a budget build but 20 Ex overall should do to kill all the content in Atlas.

Thanks Lifting!

could you link gear please?
Explosive Cleave Gladiator by supreme_pizza
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609862

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info