[2.5 Video Guide] Assassin Blade Vortex End-Game Build & Uber Farmer! [HC/SC]

I'm sorry ,I am from Hong Kong,my character is in Taiwan server.
Can I show you the stats of my gear?
(sorry for my bad English)
I love this guide it really helped me with learning how to think in this game.

I'm currently at lvl 50 Assassin(lab done at 34-5lvl) and about to do it for second time and I'm still amazed how well it works even with crap gear to lvl with.

But still some things escape me like gem set ups. Can someone explain how should I go about CWDT set ups. Also I got my self essence worm ring and charisma node but still when I use Blasphemy, Warlords Mark & Discipline with hatred in ring I'm left with like 200mp and that is maybe enough to have max 5 blades spin even if I leach mana in fight. Only concuslion I got to is that combo of aura should be used later on when my mana is higher like around lvl 70+ ? So i run only Blasphemy+warlord mark since I need that leach for vaal pact.

Check my char any help is appreciated.
@Madcat : Use only Blasphemy+Warlords Mark and Discipline without Hatred and the worm Ring until maybe 70.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Last edited by XpeterschmidtX on Oct 7, 2016, 2:14:49 PM
I see it bumps my ES for hefty 400 or so but I lose almost 1/3 of written DPS but maybe that is more then enough for now. I will go like that for now.

Q:Right now i linked CWDT with artic breath and vortex but I wonder why does guide say to keep CWDT on lvl 3 and AB+Vortex on lvl 3? Right now I have CWDT on lvl 5 messed up there AB on lvl 6 and just put in
vortex on lvl1. What should I use new CWDT and lvl it up 3 and leave it that way ?

Can u play this build life based instead of CI? I never played CI before so i think its easier to manage or not?
Just got my first Shaper kill with this build. (3rd portal on 3rd set, so 15 tries to kill him). Definitely deathless viable seeing as all my deaths were failing mechanics (namely slam) or Comcast related.
"
MadCat04 wrote:
I see it bumps my ES for hefty 400 or so but I lose almost 1/3 of written DPS but maybe that is more then enough for now. I will go like that for now.

Q:Right now i linked CWDT with artic breath and vortex but I wonder why does guide say to keep CWDT on lvl 3 and AB+Vortex on lvl 3? Right now I have CWDT on lvl 5 messed up there AB on lvl 6 and just put in
vortex on lvl1. What should I use new CWDT and lvl it up 3 and leave it that way ?

The low level cwdt is so it triggers on small hits, rather not then after you are almost dead. Lvl5 would work, you just would need to get more damaged to trigger.

The level of this triggered skills is important because cwdt has a cap of the level skill gem it can trigger based on its own level. If the triggered skill is too high, it won't go off.

When a gem is at the level you want it, the next time it pops up to be leveled again, right click it and it will go away. You can then find the level up icon in your inventory screen if you ever decide to make it higher
"
"
MadCat04 wrote:

The low level cwdt is so it triggers on small hits, rather not then after you are almost dead. Lvl5 would work, you just would need to get more damaged to trigger.

The level of this triggered skills is important because cwdt has a cap of the level skill gem it can trigger based on its own level. If the triggered skill is too high, it won't go off.

When a gem is at the level you want it, the next time it pops up to be leveled again, right click it and it will go away. You can then find the level up icon in your inventory screen if you ever decide to make it higher

Ahh that makes sense now I didn't figure that with leveling up CWDT "threshold" increases as well. So lower lever means more procs right ? Then I should get my gem at 3 ASAP.
Make it like Lifting:

Defensive Utility Setup 1:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11), Summon Lightning Golem (lvl 11), & Increased Duration (max level)

Defensive Utility Setup 2:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 3), Arctic Breath (lvl 6), Vortex (lvl 6) & Greater Multiple Projectiles (max level)
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Gonna try this build :) First ci i'll ever Make. Is it possible to play with daggers so u can use whirling blades? Or the damage losa be to great?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info