[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

I just wanted to say thanks for yet another excellent guide Cmphx. I followed your Champ Wander setup in prophecy a few months back and knew this one would be up to par before trying it out. Killed Shaper on a few of my earlier chars this league and got the Sun flask. That was my jumping off point to start an end of league character project. Your guide helped create the following:

Thanks again mate.
Last edited by Deadmaux on Oct 6, 2016, 2:06:32 PM
Why devoto devotion over Rat's nest?
"
wsbisev wrote:
I dont know how you guys sustain anything else than Grace. I run out of mana at lvl 85 with the same tree. Im leveling an enlighten but it will be slow.
The OP doesnt even have leech/mana regen on jewerly.

also my ice golem dies so fast im gonna put it on cwdt 2

Auraus reserves a percent of the total, so it doesnt matter if you have 10 Million or 200. Reserve 2, Get the mana leach and shoot things
I made a video with some tips for players struggling with uber like I was and the general playstyle. I hope this helps out some people. Thanks again for the guide.

The Uber breakdown video is here for anyone that might be struggling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkc5SkEqjmg&
Last edited by GGZII on Oct 6, 2016, 9:14:36 PM
In what order for a 10EX upgrades? 6L Forest, +2 Barrage, +1 Drillneck? Since it could possibly be the last major upgrade for this league, unless I got luck with big find.. Want to get the most out of it

From what I can tell, 6L with void manipulation is worth more? Since Im not sure how +2 Barrage works..

Thanks

I took this build on EHC with minor changes (Phase acro),
I crafted some insane jewerly after alot of essences and chaos spent. Finally some mana leech also

Having fun but dont think I will reach lvl 95 like my warchief.
Lvl 85 atm with 5k life. Accuracy only 86 without golem and 88 with him :/
Ty for the guide

I got one question about the barrage setup. I only have a 5L for it. Should I use Void Manipulation instead of Inc Crit (both 20% quality)? Ill have to recolor the chest but i dont mind.
Last edited by wsbisev on Oct 6, 2016, 2:03:42 PM
Checking in, level 41 on EHC now. The build is starting to feel pretty good after equipping Drillneck and Death's Harp. Attack speed is a bit slow but I reckon that will improve with time.

I'm wondering if there's another cheap alternative besides Opus though? Sadly it appears that Opus is no longer a "cheap" alternative to Reach of the Council. Prices for it have skyrocketed beyond belief (from ~10c to ~40c+ it would seem), most likely due to this build becoming more popular, streamed & featured. It seems like my only hope is to level with Harp until Lioneye's at 66. Got to love how the moment someone says a a build is "strong" and that the gear for it is "cheap," said gear instantly becomes expensive. :/ I think even Snakebites went from 1c/alc to 10c+ as well (on EHC last time I checked).
Last edited by Corsica96 on Oct 6, 2016, 3:18:36 PM
lvl 88 and so far so good, skipped 2 life nodes to get heartseeker, DPS on LA is 20K anything i should do different to my build?
I know it doesn't help you now, but prices on snakebites will come down because they are so common. I definitely vendored a vew earlier this seasaon. I lucked out and got a death's opus for 11c yesterday, just monitor trade while you chain prophecies, I guess.
"
Corsica96 wrote:
Checking in, level 41 on EHC now. The build is starting to feel pretty good after equipping Drillneck and Death's Harp. Attack speed is a bit slow but I reckon that will improve with time.

I'm wondering if there's another cheap alternative besides Opus though? Sadly it appears that Opus is no longer a "cheap" alternative to Reach of the Council. Prices for it have skyrocketed beyond belief (from ~10c to ~40c+ it would seem), most likely due to this build becoming more popular, streamed & featured. It seems like my only hope is to level with Harp until Lioneye's at 66. Got to love how the moment someone says a a build is "strong" and that the gear for it is "cheap," said gear instantly becomes expensive. :/ I think even Snakebites went from 1c/alc to 10c+ as well (on EHC last time I checked).

Keep an eye out for "the bowstring's music" prophecy. Maybe you can snipe one for cheap.

Btw, I ripped last night so I'll be continuing the build in standard. I have not the funds, nor the will to level up again in EHC. Good luck m80.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info