[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
Fhark wrote:
"
also rats nest ugly :(
I miss the old rats nest:( very good starter build and endgame gl for everyone in new league.

Has anyone done a lot of uber izaro runs with this? wondering if its easy to do 4 key runs etc?

Yep uber izaro is pretty easy....
Regen helps a hell a lot with traps and the fight itself is a breeze.

Just dont get hit and always keep moving....He dies so fast you have to shot him like 3-4 times and he dies on the poison/bleeding.

Quick question man... I'm following the leveling build and it says you should go Bladefall with Hatred and Ash, but I think bladefall maybe got nerfed with the aoe nerf? Or has it always been in one straight line? Is bladefall still best to level to the dried lake with?
"
cjbender wrote:
Quick question man... I'm following the leveling build and it says you should go Bladefall with Hatred and Ash, but I think bladefall maybe got nerfed with the aoe nerf? Or has it always been in one straight line? Is bladefall still best to level to the dried lake with?

It's still absolutely ridiculous imo; toss it in a 4L and only use Hatred (or two Heralds, your choice). I found the 75% mana res from Hatred + a Herald to be too much. Your damage is great anyways so it's really about sustain to me; a good rhythm with Ass. Mark also helps. I swapped as soon as BF was available and it has been one of the easiest leveling experiences I've ever had.
http://i.imgur.com/xYDTVkf.png

reach still BIS :D
what about the lioneyes jewel?
"
mohamed94 wrote:
what about the lioneyes jewel?

nvm just saw what u wrote.
guys what about Fatal toxins node? or Heartseeker? i saw other builds taking it,whats the dmg difference? and any 1 could show me a tree where 4.5k hp is possible with highest dps.. im SC so i dont mind low hp
Chin sol or Lionseye for first mapping bow
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Spoiler

Going pretty good so far ! Level 83 :) I feel like I'm lacking some damage not sure why :\ I'm still missing uber lab though...

Thoughts?
can someone link a 2.6 passive tree please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info