[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Thank you very much ggsbv for posting your insights, and huge props for playing till 99! I will include your and Thayas post on the front page for everybody and will recommend it everywhere :D

I will edit the main post with a spoiler at the very start with all information/updates/new tips and tricks needed for 2.6 after we got all the information (skill tree+patch notes)

I think it will be a good build to play next league with.
RIP King of the Forest view-thread/1738625
Last edited by cmphx on Feb 28, 2017, 3:51:45 PM
Hello, wanna try this build as league starter for Legacy, is marauder still easier to play as newbie?
"
Reach of the Council: Number of Additional Arrows reduced to 2.

Fuck.

EDIT: and Drillneck 50% nerf....
Last edited by dguay on Feb 28, 2017, 10:13:54 PM
^
read the patch notes and extremely frustrated now. was hoping to use this build next league... GJ GGG Kappa
So I was going to try this build out next league, but now that Reach and Drillneck are both being nerfed by 50%, what does this build look like?

Death's Opus might just be flat out better than Reach in all circumstances now, so that's not too bad but the Drillneck nerf hurts a lot...

IF i have a legacy bow, will it also reduce?
"
Jayesslee wrote:

No, the section the Reach nerf was under was for stuff that would be changed by a divine orb. Your Reach will stay the same :)

Double legacy Reach now lol
"
Maswasnos wrote:
"
Jayesslee wrote:

No, the section the Reach nerf was under was for stuff that would be changed by a divine orb. Your Reach will stay the same :)

Double legacy Reach now lol

how about the drill neck?
Sooo glad I tried this build this league. Sad to see the nerfs as I was thinking of starting legacy with this build. I ran the alternative using curse on hit gloves + cospri's will. Was fun and easy to play. At least I can still play it on standard I guess.

Threw the build together in the last 2 weeks of leagues and cleared most content in the game (didn't attempt shaper). Didn't get the +2 barrage but the build was still great. Shame to see the upcoming nerfs to rotc and drillneck.
Last edited by cdemonj on Feb 28, 2017, 11:07:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info