[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

Helo, I don't like to use Slower Projectile Support, which gem Could I use alternatively??
"
Fariel wrote:
Helo, I don't like to use Slower Projectile Support, which gem Could I use alternatively??
Slower Projectile beats the shit out of ANY other option.

"More projectile damage" is insane. Proj Damage is our very best stat (notice how we take every bit of it in the skill tree), it increases everything and double dips into poison. And this is a whopping 40% multiplier.

I'm afraid the only answer is, learn to like Slower Projectiles Support. You will severely gimp yourself by replacing it with anything else.
Last edited by M4RED on Jan 16, 2017, 10:03:15 AM
"
Ayrill wrote:
Hello,

thanks for the nice guide :) i got the full gear as wrote in the guide but i think at the moment about changing to the "Cospris Will Version"..

whats the difference btw. pro/con between both version?

i mean cospri's give us an extra curse enfeeble with the Aura support gem but how big is the range from enfeeble as aura? i mean as big as the screen? oder just a bit higher as the melee range?

also noticed that the cospris version play with another head, is that one needed for defense? or can i stay by my old head?

How much damage difference is between both version?

Starkonja's Head gives 50% dmg reduce on low life? when start the "low life" ? all under 50% or how is that calculated?

i realy like the Cospris Will version.. but it makes me sad to lose all that movement speed.. got around 90% without any flask at the moment.. with cospris i would have just around 45% (30% boots, 3% belt, 3%armor and 9% from talents)

i mainly use that Character to farm lab and thats why i thought about the Cospris Will version.. so i'm maybe a bit more save to not get oneshoted in boss fights..

so my Pro / Con is like this:

Pro:
• tankier by damage reduce from head + enfeeble
• more +life notes from head and gloves
• + chaos resists from gloves? (chaos resists from head went to armor)
• not care about frenzy charges + open gem slot

Con:
• over 50% slower
• a bit lower Evasionrating?
• a bit more mana reservation because of enfeeble Aura? how much mana is reserved? (means Grace 50%, 25% Actic Armor + 35?% enfeeble Aura)

hmm poe wiki says that Blasphemy has a special interaction with mana multipliers as it changes the way of a curse being cast. Casting a curse will reserve 35% of maximum mana and behaves exactly like an aura as reduced mana reservation will apply. Means if i wanna use it then i have to pick up some reduced mana notes or an enlightem gem or?

Would be nice if you guys can add some Pro/Con for me and maybe if someone is good in theorycrafting that i can get an explanation about the Damage between both versions. :)

Edit: Can someone tell me what Lacerate is used for? Can't see any use for this Spell o.ô

Edit2: Noticed that GGG changed the Blasphemy mana reservation from 25% to 35% ? means the Cospris Will Version is not longer viable?

Thanks!

after a day of research.. can anyone confirm me that the Cospris Will Version doesn't work anymore?
FYI im running a cospris will Version of this build. it should be more defensive as i also spec into Phase acro and running atziris step boots.
i do skip grace for a double curse blasphemy. the diminishing Returns on Evasion are just too high for me.

it is still WIP of course and the gear isnt perfect yet but it wrecks stuff.
using assmark and temp chains for power charge gen and more defense, for hard fight (uber izaro and stuff) i use temp chains + enfeeble. this combined with my high Dodge/Spelldodge makes me a bit tankier than the original Version of this build i think while not lacking any DPS (apart from unoptimized gear)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwFLQW1B5kILg2NEJIRLxQgFr8ZjhqNIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jIyNZI2PTfUOdRDMUM2R35KfUyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUuxVS1WFVvpZ8FsmW69d8l8_YeJirGVNaoxsjG87cFJ07XXLdvd343gNeWh59nrvfXV_K3_7hKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CdqqCfotmly6iiqW6q-LDYtMW1SLXyt7a8b702vqfAGsEEwTPB2MLsyBTTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu8O73r1b_zF_o_-uv_eMHHdqEt4OkI=

6,3k health, 8k Barrage and 14k LS in town. clocked around 70 hours on this toon.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 16, 2017, 10:41:34 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:
FYI im running a cospris will Version of this build. it should be more defensive as i also spec into Phase acro and running atziris step boots.
i do skip grace for a double curse blasphemy. the diminishing Returns on Evasion are just too high for me.

using assmark and temp chains for power charge gen and more defense, for hard fight (uber izaro and stuff) i use temp chains + enfeeble. this combined with my high Dodge/Spelldodge makes me a bit tankier than the original Version of this build i think while not lacking any DPS (apart from unoptimized gear)

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwFLQW1B5kILg2NEJIRLxQgFr8ZjhqNIXYj0yP2JP0mlSoLKlsrCi5TMHwx-jIyNZI2PTfUOdRDMUM2R35KfUyOTP9Nkk3jTipQR1FHUuxVS1WFVvpZ8FsmW69d8l8_YeJirGVNaoxsjG87cFJ07XXLdvd343gNeWh59nrvfXV_K3_7hKKE2YbOh3aJ04w2jX2Nfo2_j2CdqqCfotmly6iiqW6q-LDYtMW1SLXyt7a8b702vqfAGsEEwTPB2MLsyBTTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHjn-dU6mLrY-0_7YPuDu8O73r1b_zF_o_-uv_eMHHdqEt4OkI=

6,3k health, 8k Barrage and 14k LS in town. clocked around 70 hours on this toon.

Hmm so you dopped Grace and Arctic armor for Enfeeble and Assasin's mark?

Hmm i got gloves with Cast Vulnerability on Hit.. so my opinion was to get just enfeeble..

maybe i should drop grace for enfeeble+blaspemy.. ^^ so i lose ~5-6% dodge chance.. for a lot damage reduction :)

btw. if you go Cospris Will why you still have Frenzy in your items? ^^ and what is your plan behind that Tornado Shot in your boots? ^^

i'm just not that happy to lose so much movementspeed.. :/
Last edited by Ayrill on Jan 16, 2017, 10:57:03 AM
"
Ayrill wrote:
"
NomadFX wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hmm so you dopped Grace and Arctic armor for Enfeeble and Assasin's mark?

Hmm i got gloves with Cast Vulnerability on Hit.. so my opinion was to get just enfeeble..

maybe i should drop grace for enfeeble+blaspemy.. ^^ so i lose ~5-6% dodge chance.. for a lot damage reduction :)

btw. if you go Cospris Will why you still have Frenzy in your items? ^^ and what is your plan behind that Tornado Shot in your boots? ^^

i'm just not that happy to lose so much movementspeed.. :/

Hi, I'm using Cospri's as well. Sure, I lost some movement-speed but for me it is ok. I wasn't such a big fan of the Snakebite-playstyle and prefered the poisoning with my Curse-on-hit-gloves. Will put a cwdt with Enfeeble, but have to 4s my gloves (need higher Vorici).

Have 6.400 life, dealing 16.000 Barrage-dmg in hideout without any buffs.

Here is my gear:

Last edited by el_Nino_69 on Jan 16, 2017, 12:26:28 PM
Curse on hit gloves would be my biggest improvement but this will take some time.
this toon is still the fastest moving i have.

i still have frenzy because it boosts my dps by +12% more! with 4 charges and generating them on some bosses is pain in the ass without frenzy.

i Level TS to use it in ele reflect maps.

with curse on hit gloves i will skip on blasphemy Aura of Course and run AA instead.
CWDT/Immortal call Setup is also something i wanna use but i Need curse gloves first.

links on gloves and boots would be something like

Gloves: blas - Aura - cast on stun - ice Golem (im lazy)
Boots: CWTD - Duration - Immortal Call - AA

right now gloves and boots links are far from final.
Instead of spending 5 exalts on a +2 barrage helmet. Wouldnt it be significantly cheaper to just run one volley fire jewel instead. I haven't checked if the tree supports it since you need 50 dex in an area. But if it was possible I was wondering if it would be a good idea to drop rare jewel for it.
Nope, that jewels spreads the shots. bad for single target purpose.
Can I dump the +1 frenzy charge and 36% increased frenzy charge duration in favor of Vaal Pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info