[outdated] King of the Forest (Crit version)

"
wooptarik wrote:
Great Build and Guide !
Thinking about Vaal Pact, along with a cospri's will, more life with revenge of the hunted, and loose the life regen nodes.
Why not taking the posion and damage overtime nodes (Fatal Toxings, Entropy and Dirty Techniques) ?

You will lose some damage and gain stability and movement speed, your choice.

Those poison doesn't double dip, so it's shitty, moreover now we got poison immune guardian and map mod on chance of avoid getting poison. we want node that double dip like projectile damage, chaos damage, etc.
Last edited by kariyudan on Jan 6, 2017, 6:58:54 PM
About Snakebites with Vulnerability on hit. Maybe not everyone knows, but you can craft 4 sockets and 4 links, and also recolor sockets quite cheap with Vorici 8 (despite them being corrupted). So you can buy ANY such gloves (I bought mine for 4 ex), because rolls on them do not really matter much, and then make sockets you need. If you don't have Vorici 8 and don't want to level him - PM me in Breach (IGN Null_Reference) and I will do that for you (Vorici craft costs: 4 socket - 10 jewellers + 10 vaals, 4 link - 5 fusings + 5 vaals, "at least one X color socket" craft - 4 chrome + 4 vaals).
"
emaster wrote:
About Snakebites with Vulnerability on hit. Maybe not everyone knows, but you can craft 4 sockets and 4 links, and also recolor sockets quite cheap with Vorici 8 (despite them being corrupted). So you can buy ANY such gloves (I bought mine for 4 ex), because rolls on them do not really matter much, and then make sockets you need. If you don't have Vorici 8 and don't want to level him - PM me in Breach (IGN Null_Reference) and I will do that for you (Vorici craft costs: 4 socket - 10 jewellers + 10 vaals, 4 link - 5 fusings + 5 vaals, "at least one X color socket" craft - 4 chrome + 4 vaals).

Agree to that, but I rather gambling ^^ 50 pairs corrupted only TC, of course they aren't linked. Last time.i check those glove they were 5ex even if 1socket. I can help with vorici8 as well.

IGN:GiveMeCouncil
(SG Asia)
OK so if my queen of the forest is only a 4l, but I have a 5l lionseye, and a 6L simple robes. should I just use the robes till I can get enough fuse for making it a 5l with vorici?

I am not high enough level to use them yet, but trying to think ahead as will there be much point in getting all the evasion nodes when I'm not using the queen of the forest, could they be points better used somewhere else?

I currently have the barrage in a 4l and my lightning arrow in my 6l, I switch a few gems round to have the barrage in the 6l for bosses, but it's not ideal really.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
OK so if my queen of the forest is only a 4l, but I have a 5l lionseye, and a 6L simple robes. should I just use the robes till I can get enough fuse for making it a 5l with vorici?

I am not high enough level to use them yet, but trying to think ahead as will there be much point in getting all the evasion nodes when I'm not using the queen of the forest, could they be points better used somewhere else?

I currently have the barrage in a 4l and my lightning arrow in my 6l, I switch a few gems round to have the barrage in the 6l for bosses, but it's not ideal really.

I never used lioneye, so not sure is it performing, I guessed it should be bad dmg with lmp/gmp. I highly suggest using Opus(without LMP/gmp), and try to 6s and link it, stop at 5/6L (or 6L until you almost broke) 5L is enough to do up to T10 in this situation (not really sure since I don't map alot when I still with that gear, was spamming dried lake and prophecy)

Not long after I get 6L forest(fuse spam), I got self-found pale court and council in 2 round.

PS: I calculated the diff before, using LMP versus another support gem, the diff is day and night. 50%+ more damage when I replace LMP with slower projectile.
Last edited by kariyudan on Jan 6, 2017, 8:48:06 PM
"
kariyudan wrote:
"

I never used lioneye, so not sure is it performing, I guessed it should be bad dmg with lmp/gmp. I highly suggest using Opus, and try to 6s and link it, stop at 5/6L (or 6L until you almost broke) 5L is enough to do up to T10 in this situation (not really sure since I don't map alot when I still with that gear, was spamming dried lake and prophecy)

Not long after I get 6L forest(fuse spam), I got self-found pale court and council in 2 round.

it's the best bow I have and the only 5l bow I have. it's a good bow, but you need high crit and can't do reflect. The guide even suggests using it until you can get reach or one of them upgraded harp bows. I'm only level 53 right now though, just wondering if I'm better running the simple robes for the 6l and the 5l bow or the 5l bow and 4l queen of the forest. I assume I need at least 2 5l past a point.

which bow is "opus"?
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jan 6, 2017, 8:48:46 PM
Just use 6L until you got problem with survivability, I personally used death harp until lv60 I think, then I got death opus. Work on 4L until like.... Lv 70

Try to use Devoto devotion and snakebite as soon as possible, it's just 1-3C and 1+3 alchemy.
"
kariyudan wrote:
Just use 6L until you got problem with survivability, I personally used death harp until lv60 I think, then I got death opus. Work on 4L until like.... Lv 70

Try to use Devoto devotion and snakebite as soon as possible, it's just 1-3C and 1+3 alchemy.

yeah I picked those up already. thanks.

what do you think the most important nodes are to get? (you might be able to see my tree, it's the character typhus_nurgle)

also, what are the best ascendancy nodes to get for, please? I was just about to do the lab now, then realized I don't even know what's best to get first!
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jan 6, 2017, 9:48:36 PM
"
"
kariyudan wrote:

yeah I picked those up already. thanks.

what do you think the most important nodes are to get? (you might be able to see my tree, it's the character typhus_nurgle)

also, what are the best ascendancy nodes to get for, please? I was just about to do the lab now, then realized I don't even know what's best to get first!

For lioneye, I think you need to prioritize power charge ascendancy node. But as I seen in your profile, using death harp should get poison node first (equip snakebite, use frenzy & blood rage)

--Char note--
Use LMP instead of gmp, gmp is overkill for arrow number and kill your dmg. Try not to use faster atk, do bigger hit for better mana leech, use faster atk while not enough dmg to leech back mana is a big problem (at least for me).
Use blacksmith whitestone to upgrade weapon's quality, add little bit of dmg.

When you could afford, buy a prophecy or opus straight. Priority is to use snakebite/Devoto with frenzy and blood rage, use it right then you will be awarded with crazy dmg and speed, use it wrong just a waste of time.

PS: you should take all the crit node until you have problem surviving, then start taking nearest life node. If you are near (3/4 node) away from left marauder life node(warrior's heart/blood), go grab it first. That life regen is really useful for blood rage.
Last edited by kariyudan on Jan 6, 2017, 11:26:37 PM
"
kariyudan wrote:
Thanks. I have grabbed the crit nodes so far that have been on the tree from the guide.

I was also going to follow the advice in the guide for the ascendancy, but he said in one part that the final one he takes might be better to pick first, but had not tested it out yet.

I'll have to look up the assassin tree and see what is what before I do lab really.

PS: I will try LMP. Only reason I have faster attacks is that is gives me more DPS than void manipulation (which was the suggested 6th slot for both attacks.... do we end up with high chaos scaling later or something?)

Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Jan 7, 2017, 12:04:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info