[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
In hideout I'm sitting at 15k armor, with 6077 hp. I still get the ocasional instant death for some reason, most of the times I just cant explain the reason why that happened(not reflect for sure).

Any advice is appreciated.

I would drop those 3 life and armor nodes near the marauder start, and switch them for the indomitable passive that is near disemboweling, looks like it would be a major upgrade to your survivability imo, but that's just my opinion.
"
Smanny wrote:
"
In hideout I'm sitting at 15k armor, with 6077 hp. I still get the ocasional instant death for some reason, most of the times I just cant explain the reason why that happened(not reflect for sure).

Any advice is appreciated.

I would drop those 3 life and armor nodes near the marauder start, and switch them for the indomitable passive that is near disemboweling, looks like it would be a major upgrade to your survivability imo, but that's just my opinion.

Are you refering to the life and armour nodes? or the "Armour Mastery" node and the 2 before it?

"
Are you refering to the life and armour nodes? or the "Armour Mastery" node and the 2 before it?

The life and armour nodes beside warriors blood, it might help your survival a little bit.
Just started to play around with a CI tree. I am thinking it would be hard to get adequate ES to make it worth doing over the life build. Loosing ES on gloves (acuity), and the shield might be tough to make up. Any thoughts or improvements are welcome. I need to run some numbers in more details before I respec to that extent.

www.poeurl.com/OHY

Last edited by stephenp1983 on Oct 17, 2016, 11:23:54 AM
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Just started to play around with a CI tree. I am thinking it would be hard to get adequate ES to make it worth doing over the life build. Loosing ES on gloves (acuity), and the shield might be tough to make up. Any thoughts or improvements are welcome. I need to run some numbers in more details before I respec to that extent.

www.poeurl.com/OHY

Didn't look too much at the skill tree, but if you're playing CI, it would probably just be better to skip acuity and grab vaal pact, you're right next to it pretty much in the tree you made, and it's not like you getting any life regen anyway as CI.
Hey mate, i'm wondering how you get 6 frenzy on your video, but in the tree it doesn't show that you get any +1 frenzy charge besides kraitlyn. Is the updated tree (4 frenzy) really better than getting those extra 2 frenzies?
"
chronos923 wrote:
Hey mate, i'm wondering how you get 6 frenzy on your video, but in the tree it doesn't show that you get any +1 frenzy charge besides kraitlyn. Is the updated tree (4 frenzy) really better than getting those extra 2 frenzies?

Depends on your budget, and which type of build you want to do, but id say that it's better to skip the frenzy's since we're not gonna have them on single target anyway, and it's not like trash clearing is a problem anyway.
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:

www.poeurl.com/OHY

Didn't look too much at the skill tree, but if you're playing CI, it would probably just be better to skip acuity and grab vaal pact, you're right next to it pretty much in the tree you made, and it's not like you getting any life regen anyway as CI.

Very good point thanks for the feedback
Currently planning to play ele lacerate with Elementalist witch for few reasons :
1. Juicy 25% increased aoe and 100% increased elemental damage every 6 seconds
2. Reflect mitigation
3. Double golems for Cold + lightning damage boost

Planned tree

Planned endgame weapons

But i still cant decide what to use on the hat slot: Rare or Rat's nest, what's best way?

Advices are very appreciated.
Last edited by streej on Oct 20, 2016, 7:06:15 AM
What do you think of slotting a Cospri's Malice in the build? The spells should scale decently.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info