DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

well you actually don't have a source of poison, if that skill tree is correct and you're a raider. swap out pierce for poison support ASAP and your dmg will go an insane amount, considering is what this build really maximizes to begin with.
Little update about my usage of this build.

Tree is identically,
Gear
Spoiler

Decided to take "The Perfect Form" because of free arctic armor, increased evasion (thus, damage) and free phase acrobatics.

Current goals : make all gems 20 lvl, make all required gems 20q , add 6 link to armor
Curent achievements : killed normal atziri

t12 is maximum i reached. Cant even think what i will do at t13\uber atziri ect and i dont see any options how improve build's performance. The only thing is 6th slot, but it would give me only damage.
"
Mozaxatt wrote:
Little update about my usage of this build.

Tree is identically,
Gear
Spoiler

Decided to take "The Perfect Form" because of free arctic armor, increased evasion (thus, damage) and free phase acrobatics.

Current goals : make all gems 20 lvl, make all required gems 20q , add 6 link to armor
Curent achievements : killed normal atziri

t12 is maximum i reached. Cant even think what i will do at t13\uber atziri ect and i dont see any options how improve build's performance. The only thing is 6th slot, but it would give me only damage.

So I'm following the same build and what you're stating got me a little worried to be honest. I'm only 42 so working towards using the 'real build' but are you happy with it/the way it can be with the 6-link or are you saying that it's less powerfull than first hoped/thought?
I've been playing this build since the start of the league. I also decided to try out "The Perfect Form" with this build and so far it's doing just fine. I've cleared a few T15 maps (the few I could get) including Core. I've also been farming uber lab and Atziri when I get the pieces; no uber Atziri as of yet though.

I took a very similar tree to the original post with some minor tweaks to suit my playstyle. For example, I took the 18% lightning and cold resist (mainly for the cold resist) by the Scion jewel. I also finished out the Scion life rectangle and took 2 additional jewel slots. This was primarily for the extra evasion and life since I prefer a more tanky build. There is still plenty of damage.

If you'd like to see my current tree, it's under FluffyStarfish. I will link my current gear below. There is some room for improvement but overall I'm quite happy with what I have. I run Grace, Herald of Ice, and Arctic Armour.

Spoiler

I'm very happy with how the build turned out. Whirling Blades is more than fast enough to get around and the increased evasion, free Arctic Armour, and free Phase Acrobatics is awesome from the Perfect Form.

Just to give you an idea of my stats, in Crystal Veins, I have 11.5k GMP DPS with no flasks, 32k evasion, and 6.4k life. This is at level 91. Once I pop my flasks and blood rage, I go up to 23k DPS and 74k evasion. If I swap to Slower Projectiles, my DPS changes to 19.6k with no flasks and 39.7k with flasks.
IGN for Warbands: Bard
If it says I am offline, leave a message on the PoE website and I will get back to you.
This build better howa spectral throw? or?
Great Build.
I am pretty much maxed out now.... found the right balance with the Windscream boots.
The tradeoff seems way better with a decent ring instead of Doedre´s.

Bosses are melting and the speed is insane.

Any ideas of how to improve it further???

Gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4B0QMeBS0FtQZwCC4RLxR1FSAWvxmOGbQfQSLiI_YknSaVKk0s6S2DLlMwcTB8NZI2PTdMN9Q6QjrhPydDMUQNR35H4krIS3hNkk3jTp9RR1O7VUtaUluvYeJiWmKsZU1qjGyMbqp07XXLdoJ6f3rve8N_gH-WhrOMNo19jX6Nv5uNnaqet59toSKiQKLZo4qkOaTCplemf6iar-uw2LTFtNG1SLXyt7a74702vqe_1cLsxKLHncgMyBTI3Mjw02_TftQj2L3awd0N3ajqYutj7T_tQe2D7g7vevFt8kX0-PVv9qP-Cv6P_rr_EA==
"
McPole wrote:
Great Build.
I am pretty much maxed out now.... found the right balance with the Windscream boots.
The tradeoff seems way better with a decent ring instead of Doedre´s.

Bosses are melting and the speed is insane.

Any ideas of how to improve it further???

Gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4B0QMeBS0FtQZwCC4RLxR1FSAWvxmOGbQfQSLiI_YknSaVKk0s6S2DLlMwcTB8NZI2PTdMN9Q6QjrhPydDMUQNR35H4krIS3hNkk3jTp9RR1O7VUtaUluvYeJiWmKsZU1qjGyMbqp07XXLdoJ6f3rve8N_gH-WhrOMNo19jX6Nv5uNnaqet59toSKiQKLZo4qkOaTCplemf6iar-uw2LTFtNG1SLXyt7a74702vqe_1cLsxKLHncgMyBTI3Mjw02_TftQj2L3awd0N3ajqYutj7T_tQe2D7g7vevFt8kX0-PVv9qP-Cv6P_rr_EA==

21 gems othwewise, levels and enchantments.

if u realy wanna min max try to craft inc chaos damage essence rings (on wich u can craft flat)
dank
Can someone explain why Pierce is used over Physical Projectile damage?
pierce because of the more damage which double dips. PPAD only adds to the initial hit, and actually not a whole lot as your dmg is not majority physical based.
Can i use Spectral Throw for leveling or choose another skill ?
And another question what's the better idea to wear Queen of the Forest or the new chest from current league "The Perfect Form"?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Hey0cean on Jan 6, 2017, 7:49:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info