DreamFeather Spectral Throw - Clearing the game on a budget. Shaper/Uber Atziri Included.

"
carizcoiso wrote:
Why do we skill Exceptional Performance? Purely for the Chaos DOT, right?

if you get the skill duration nodes, yes you mainly get it for poison duration, however it also boosts the duration of your spell totem, wither stacks, vaal skills and immortal call if you have it on a CWDT setup
cospri's or queen+poison gem for raider variant?
Last edited by Kurotsume on Dec 16, 2016, 5:19:31 PM
"
Kurotsume wrote:

whichever you have. i prefer cospri's, so long as you'll do fine maxing resistances from other gear. cospri's allows free poison and you have mana to run blasphemy anyway. also instead of poison gem you can run culling strike support which is great. the bonus damage double dips and the 10% execute is helpful vs high hp bosses
"
Kurotsume wrote:

Just use snakebites
Playing variant with bf. I start play sc league 2 days ago and got all main items, for this price good build.
Last edited by StoryOff on Dec 17, 2016, 6:06:22 AM
Anyone tried this build with The Perfect Form? I wonder what's better, Cospri or TPF+Doedre's with cold resist stacked.
i'd say the perfect form is not that good, for this build anyway. running AA is great, but it wouldn't really boost your dmg much more just from the % evasion considering the chests base evasion is pretty low anyway.

also you want acrobatics anyway so getting phase acrobatics for free really isn't much of a big deal at all
Can someone help me link my gear and passive tree? im still relatively new to the forum,

The story is i am level 90. I tried a couple of t15 boss's and i got smashed really hard, the dps isnt the issue so much its the survivability. so i just want to make sure i have the right setup.

thanks.
"
stig2016 wrote:
Can someone help me link my gear and passive tree? im still relatively new to the forum,

The story is i am level 90. I tried a couple of t15 boss's and i got smashed really hard, the dps isnt the issue so much its the survivability. so i just want to make sure i have the right setup.

thanks.

Would need to see your gear and tree, jewels... Go into the account settings under "Home". Find the privacy settings, set the Characters to Public.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 18, 2016, 11:12:46 PM
"
CantripN wrote:
"
stig2016 wrote:

thanks.

Would need to see your gear and tree, jewels... Go into the account settings under "Home". Find the privacy settings, set the Characters to Public.

Ok i hope this works. Also my resists are over capped too.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeAO4B0QMeBS0FtQZwCC4RLxR1FSAWvxcmGY4ZtB9BIuIj9iSdJpUqTSzpLYMuUzBxMHw1kjY9N9Q6Qjy-Ps8_J0HQQzFH4krIS3hNkk3jTp9RR1O7VUtaUluvX3Bh4mJaYqxlTWqMbIxuqnTtdct2gnp_eoR673vDg22Gs419jX6Nv5uNnaqhIqJAotmjiqQ5pMKmV6Z_qJqv67DYtMW00bVItfK3trvjvTa95r6nv9XC7MSiyAzIFMjc0K3Tb9N-1CPYvdjV2sHdDd2o6mLrY-0_7UHtg-4O73r0-PVv9qP-j_66?accountName=stig2016&characterName=PoloGti

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info