[2.4] Full conversion AoF Ancestral Warchieftain

Nicol, interesting that you dropped the whole north side of the tree given you don't use EO. You lose a lot of life nodes but also the juicy increased area nodes near the witch start. I've considered going south instead of north, but not done it yet! Will have to think about it.
While aoe is nice, I feel like inc aoe is plenty for mapping, and I don't think those nodes alone justify the amount of pathing. I believe my end tree does hit like 209% life, but jewel sockets take up every last point up to 100 so passives are very tight. I just felt lacking in damage without duelist area nodes, and I really do like the movement art of the gladiator provides. I also gain an additional 6% pen with lava lash along the way.
ign - Zilead
"
Nicol wrote:
While aoe is nice, I feel like inc aoe is plenty for mapping, and I don't think those nodes alone justify the amount of pathing. I believe my end tree does hit like 209% life, but jewel sockets take up every last point up to 100 so passives are very tight. I just felt lacking in damage without duelist area nodes, and I really do like the movement art of the gladiator provides. I also gain an additional 6% pen with lava lash along the way.

What's your dps in hideout with auras up and totems up, but no flasks (mines 138k dps, going to about 220k dps in fights with Lion's Roar up (my only dps flask) and Rallying Cry)?

P.
I haven't tried rallying cry, but with both totems, auras, and phase run I do 123k conc, 78k with inc aoe (You aren't running inc aoe in your profile?)

I also need to hunt for jewels, haven't thought about that yet
ign - Zilead
"
Nicol wrote:
I haven't tried rallying cry, but with both totems, auras, and phase run I do 123k conc, 78k with inc aoe (You aren't running inc aoe in your profile?)

Cool, I'm Berserker as well while you're running Chieftain, so that'll explain a chunk of the difference too. And yeah, I don't run IAoE - never felt the need to really?
"
Nicol wrote:

Also, you thought about running Blood Rage - you have enough regen I think to outregen it don't you?
Ahh that makes sense then. Yeah I tend to just automatically link aoe/swap conc for any area tagged skill, haha.

The problem with doing blood rage, rallying, vaal haste, vaal lightning trap, and phase run is that I run out of links/hotkeys ><
ign - Zilead
Last edited by Nicol on Sep 22, 2016, 4:15:50 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

What did you use in the free gem slots in place of orb of storms etc?
i've got rallying cry and vaal lightning trap atm.

Also i too have considered going duelist side, It's bit weird pathing though. Never liked the duelist pathing too much.

edit: in other news i've been trying to enchant the 10% penetration on my new boots all day and I still haven't got it yet. Think I've wasted about 3 ex now...
We're looking at about 40 enchant attempts so far and still no roll. Might just quit tbh
Last edited by liamwpk on Sep 22, 2016, 5:02:39 PM
well you aren't alone on burning currency :) just sunk 1400 fuse into a starforge with no 6L. I might try blood rage/rallying cry
ign - Zilead
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAHcBLMFLQbDCZYNzRDME0wUIBRxFgsWbxeMF-EaOBzOHRQm-CcvKhMrUDGeMok1kjkOOtg64TwFPC09_EbXR35N404yUEdX4lhjWOVZ81orXz9j_WRSZU1mVGaeZ5toZWjycYVyD3KpdO12rHfjd-V5aHrmeu97IHuzfNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-HaozPkFWQbJRvl3maO5_fogCj8qZXpqOpJ6luqZSsqq2Nrj6vja-ntz65fr02vqfAZsEExPbGBMauxtjPZ89-2L3ZfNrB42rkUeoY7SDvDu988B_yRfPd9kj3MviT-Ov60v4K_lT-h_6P?accountName=liamwpk&characterName=liamwpk_t
ok that's my new tree taking the duelist stuff. I got 8k hp instead of 7.4k and more dps. Only problem is mana is a bit iffy. So might take out couple life nodes for the duelist mana

Not sure on the benefits of Blood rage really, just the attack speed?

edit: also lose 20% aoe for +2 range. No idea if that's worth but I presume that's ok
Last edited by liamwpk on Sep 22, 2016, 5:57:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info