Removed

"
Malone wrote:
"
for all of those interested in building a golemancer necro is defitnly the best one to choose

100% bullshit confirmed. The best scaling damage is about stacking harmonies bonus and the best class to do it is Elementalist.

By the way I tried many golem builds, necro, elementalist, with 5 then 6 flame golems, with 4+1+1, with 4+1 and a shield, but at the end I got the best result with a bow +2+1.

For those who may be interested by this setup :

I play with 3 flame golem and 1 lightning golem. Damage is beast, boss up to T15 are melt in 3 sec and survability is very good ( blasphemy temporal chain , enfeeble, more than 9K ES, soulstrike, overcapped resist, crazy defensiv lightning golem etc )

gear : ( helm enchant is shit, will have to get flame golem damage or aura / curse effect )

Spoiler

tree :

Spoiler
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAQAAP8jAAB9AW8NfA48EVAUcRhWGGobJRzcHRQdqh3ZHxgi9CW8KPotqDQKNbk3gzlSPC1DVEZxSbFLrkyzUftSKVXgV8lYB1haWfNakVxrXIpfsGZUZp5oWGhlaHRqrGvbbAttGW-ecg9yqX0Yf8aCx4MJg1-ESITFhWCIQonYi3qMdo8aj0aTJ5Rvm6GbtaEvpwinK6h9qsSsqrGQtAy3MbiTvoC-isHFw23E9sauykrK08y8zRbQH9P715bXz9lb2mLbT9-K37_gw-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7u-I7-vz3fRx9zL31_jr-Tf56PrS_kmm65itEzUXpEZSa3rIv9QH3I38TAAAAAAA

I should also give a shot with 1 clayshaper and the victario shield, didnt try this yet.

Hey I'm pretty sure I want to give your version a spin, I love the use of Soul Strike. Just wanted to make sure of a couple things.

Do you go P/P/P for bandits?

Also - How many of each jewels do you go for? Do you find you can do Uber Labs/Minotaur/Shaper easily with your setup? Thanks!
I feel like a crazy noob to ask this but how do you get 6 golems?
1 base + 2 clayshaper + 2 anima (with harmony) = 5?? :( What am I missing please?
Edit: I was missing Liege of the primordial :))))
Last edited by pkpkpls on Jan 31, 2017, 8:20:04 PM
"
pkpkpls wrote:
I feel like a crazy noob to ask this but how do you get 6 golems?
1 base + 2 clayshaper + 2 anima (with harmony) = 5?? :( What am I missing please?
Edit: I was missing Liege of the primordial :))))

Good job :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info