Removed
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 25, 2018, 9:41:42 PM
Last bumped on Feb 1, 2017, 1:07:43 AM
CHANGE LOG:

Added change log (hurr hurr)
Added bandits
Added ascendancy info
Moved build enabling unique item explanations to right under the linked uniques
Added additional info concerning spectres under the 'Recommended Leveling' section
Added link to the '2.4 Necronomicon' in the FAQ
Updated for 2.5
Updated passive tree (changed 4 points - From +14% HP, 10 DEX -> +32 ES, 20 ES Recharge Rate)
Added Elementalist tree
Officially an Elementalist guide!
Colored important things because that's what fancy people do
Updated just about everything for Elementalist
Added section in FAQ concerning Victario's Charity
Replaced Victario's Charity for Clayshaper
Replaced Minion Life in Stone Golem link for Lightning Golem
Updated tree to add jewel sockets and remove a curse + curse effectiveness, to support the addition of a Lightning golem
Removed Guide :O
[JAN10]Just kidding, guide's back
[JAN10]Leveling tree updated to reflect new build
[JAN11]Updated leveling section and added a level 70 tree
[JAN17]Added Zealot's Oath to passive section
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 18, 2017, 4:03:47 AM
Can you tell me what you link Raise Zombies too? It seems you have 2 raise zombie gems but i dont quite understand the reasoning ...
"
Theemo wrote:
Can you tell me what you link Raise Zombies too? It seems you have 2 raise zombie gems but i dont quite understand the reasoning ...

Should be only one raise zombie gem, I think you're misreading something. Since the build takes +1 zombie nodes it'd be a waste not to incorporate them, they don't get much for links though. I only do Minion Life and then either Blind or Poison depending on the situation.
Gonna try my own version of this looks fun! Just a heads up not sure what gems but if u run hunger on top you can go to deep thoughts with 2 points instead of the 2 10 int nodes for 20% extra mana 20% extra mana regen
"
noddy wrote:
Gonna try my own version of this looks fun! Just a heads up not sure what gems but if u run hunger on top you can go to deep thoughts with 2 points instead of the 2 10 int nodes for 20% extra mana 20% extra mana regen

Oh snap you're right, that looks better! Mana was already a non issue, with this it'll be even better.

I'll update

edit: Oh, I'd need an extra point for those nodes. Mana is already not much of an issue with the tree as it is. I'm going to leave the tree as is and people can weigh if it's worth the point or not.
Last edited by SuccYE on Sep 19, 2016, 11:32:42 PM
Can you show me ascendancy tree? and how about bandits?
Ty for build :)
Thank you for this build LikeMaHStatus!

It really does look fun and as an enthusiastic, if fresh and inexperienced, summoner player myself I will definitely give this a try sometime :)
"
Denise86 wrote:
Thank you for this build LikeMaHStatus!

It really does look fun and as an enthusiastic, if fresh and inexperienced, summoner player myself I will definitely give this a try sometime :)

Thanks yo
Poison?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info